Tronox Vacancies in Makkah Region – newTRON Procurement/Vendor Relations Consultant
Are you looking for a Job at Tronox in Makkah Region
About the job
Who We Are
Tronox Holdings plc (NYSE:TROX) is the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide pigment. We mine titanium-bearing mineral sands and operate upgrading facilities that produce high-grade titanium feedstock materials, pig iron and other minerals. With 6,600 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Tronox as the preeminent titanium dioxide producer in the world. Today, with $3.3 billion in annual revenue, we are the second largest in our industry, providing products that add brightness and durability to paints, plastics, paper, and other everyday products.
At Tronox, we believe living our values allows us to create a stronger, more successful company for everyone who works with us. We care deeply about our people, and we seek to attract and retain talented individuals who share our values.
- We have an uncompromising focus on operating safe, reliable and responsible facilities
- We honor our responsibility to create value for stakeholders
- We treat others with respect, and act with personal and organizational integrity
- We build our organization with diverse, talented people who make a positive difference, and we invest in their success
- We are adaptable, decisive, and effective
- We are trustworthy and reliable, and we build mutually rewarding relationships
- We share accountability and have high expectations for ourselves and one another
- We do the right work the right way in every aspect of our business
- We celebrate the joy of working together to accomplish great things
newTRON Procurement/Vendor Relations Consultant
Middle time zone or US / Available for Global Travel
The newTRON Business Transformation Program
newTRON is Tronox’s vertical integration-centric strategy, a broad-based operations and business systems transformation to meet the foundational requirements of competitive pigment costs. To be the global leader in TiO2, Tronox aims to adopt a standardized business and technology architecture that elevates business performance, applies the best of TiO2 technology and provides real operations and information technology convergence. This process takes a global view of Tronox’s operations, reduces costs through standardization and automation, enables operational excellence and ensures Tronox’s digital capabilities that unleashes Tronox’s ability to exploit its global footprint.
The Scope of the newTRON 1.0 transformation is focused on three key areas, namely:
- Global end-to-end process design across operations and business functions as well as establishing a Tronox-wide data strategy, master data governance and data cleansing initiative,
- Operational Transformation including full roll-out at Tronox sites, across all layers of standardized technologies from field devices & instrumentation, power & electrical, information, digitalization, integrated control, and safety systems (ICSS), manufacturing execution systems, and implementation of standardized maintenance planning and scheduling processes; and,
- Global greenfield implementation of ERP (SAP S/4HANA) (currently Tronox has multiple SAP and non-SAP ERP systems) and new peripheral business applications to support areas like supply chain optimization, customer relationship management, integrated business planning, global trade services, logistics planning and execution, human resource management as well as enabling platforms like document management systems.
The Procurement/Vendor Relations Consultant reports to the newTRON Procurement & Source to Pay Lead in the newTRON Tronox PMO program. The role will support the program by leading and conducting procurement activities that deliver program requirements on time, in scope and within budget. The Consultant will develop a sourcing strategy that contemplates supply base, market conditions, contracting practices, etc. Once the sourcing strategy is developed, the procurement team then leads vendor engagements (RFI/RFPs), participates in proposal evaluations, and leads negotiations to execution.
Tronox is currently planning on delivering an estimated 50 procurement packages from September 1, 2021, through June 2022. These vary in value, type, timeline, etc. The consultant may support some or all these packages. It is critical that the procurement packages are delivered on time, as the delivery dates are linked into the program master schedule, and any delays could result in overall program delays.
- Deliver agreed procurement packages over agreement period. Said packages may include software/SaaS solutions, consulting engagements, IT services, manufacturing execution systems (MES), engineering services, etc.
- Engage with stakeholders to define requirements that meet newTRON aims, standards and methodology
- Confirm or refine sourcing strategy for select procurement packages. Each strategy should contemplate:
- requirements (including timelines, budget & scope)
- Supply base and market conditions
- Alignment with similar packages/vendors
- Vendor engagement approach (RFP, Sole Source, etc.)
- Negotiation strategy
- Lead vendor engagement
- Work with stakeholders to analyze proposals to determine optimum solution and supplier(s)
- Conduct negotiations and deliver executed contracts
- Provide regular reporting on status to procurement management and PMO
- Participate in newTRON program meetings and follow program/company policies and procedures
- To facilitate efficient stakeholder engagement, the consultant will:
- have deep knowledge of newTRON program, related contract content and market knowledge
- bring industry accepted knowledge and practices related to common architectural platforms, software providers, consulting arrangements and transformation related service providers to engagement sessions with stakeholders to assist with requirements definition
Skills And Qualifications
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong influencing, change management and presentation skills are a must.
- Work effectively in ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking skills and ability to be decisive.
- Communicate, influence, and reason effectively with business and technical partners to deliver quality solutions.
- Prefer a candidate with strong international experience partnering with stakeholders in different time zones and cultures.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking skills and ability to be decisive.
- Experience with manufacturing process technology (MES) also important.
- Proficient in using platforms/tools such as MS Office productivity applications (like Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Practical experience with ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering, Finance or similar.
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 15+ years of professional experience with a manufacturing or resource (mining/energy) company in a business, IT, or operations role.
- 10+ years of professional procurement experience with an emphasis on strategic sourcing or category management with sourcing/procurement of computer hardware/software, infrastructure, data management services, technology consulting and other IT or professional services. Experience with manufacturing process technology (MES) also important.
- Experience with at least one major digital transformation initiative involving the selection, purchase and implementation of an SAP ERP and associated software solutions as well as related implementation services.
- Experience with SAP (S4 HANA) and related modules from a licensing perspective
- 7 + years of software licensing experience surrounding SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
- 10+ years of reviewing and redlining technical software and services contracts to identify areas of risk for the company.
- A strong understanding of data security and data privacy laws as it pertains to contract negotiations and risk mitigation strategies.
- 5 + years negotiating with System Implementers such as Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, and Capgemini.
- Ability to organize and lead interviews with business partners for the purpose of defining business requirements.
- Experience with developing sourcing strategies as well as the ability to determine optimal approaches to issues including project ROI/TCO analyses.
- Ability to effectively negotiate successful contracts using knowledge of best practices and standard commercial terms commonly seen in IT, consulting, and professional services arrangements.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.