Website TreeHouse Foods
Are you looking for a Job at TreeHouse Foods in Tolleson, AZ
for Employee type
for Full time
for AZ Tolleson
for Type of work
for Production operations
for Job posting title
for Press operator – Nights/12 hour shift
for Job description
for Exchange spread offered $ .50 Responsibilities:
- Routinely assist press operators with die changes, die wash, and die repair.
- Assist the press operator or mechanic with the resolution and repair of mechanical and electrical problems.
- Load powdered ingredients into Vacu-mix and clean and repair this equipment.
- Perform cleaning, preventative maintenance, and spring replacements on bow tie machines.
- Operate RS view modules to make adjustments to presses, dryers, and bulk handling systems.
- Perform daily quality control tests and properly document the results.
- Make sure work areas are clean and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are fully adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all safety programs and keep work areas free of hazards.
- Perform all press area sanitation, including the following:
- Dust overhead (pipes, conduits, holding hoppers, etc.)
- Vacuum the tops of dryers, electrical panels, etc.
- Clean, mop and sanitize the die room and control room.
- Vacuum pressing platforms and walkways.
- Clean under mixers and walkways.
- Sweep under dryers, sweep and mop floors in press area.
- Assist in the cleaning of the mixer and the dryer.
- Team Leader
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and be able to understand and interpret equipment training and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must possess basic mechanical ability. Previous food manufacturing experience or technical training would be beneficial.
- Basic problem solving and problem solving skills would be helpful.
- Solid understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP programs.
- Demonstrate ability to interpret team drawings.
- Demonstrate good mathematical skills and a solid understanding of manufacturing equipment theory and operation.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, climb, and work at great heights for extended periods of time.
- Must possess acuity in color vision and depth perception.
- Must be able to communicatevocally in a frequently noisy environment.
- You must be able to work in an environment that is above 90 degrees Fahrenheit for extended periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED required. for
forFor TreeHouse use only: # IND1
forPosted 2 days ago Full time R16938
forTreeHouse Foods is a private label food and beverage leader focusing on customer brands and personalized products. When clients partner with TreeHouse, they can expect access to an industry-leading portfolio, strategic vision, innovation and fashion insights, world-class supply chain, operational excellence and flexibility, collaborative approaches, and dedicated customer service. forforOur strategy is to be the leading provider of private label food and beverage products, providing the best balance between quality and cost to our customers. We engage with retail grocery customers, food out-of-home, and industrial and export customers, including most of the major grocery retailers and foodservice operators in the United States and Canada. forforOur portfolio includes a variety of products for snacks, refrigerated and shelf stable. forforCustomers can expect complete flavor profiles that include natural, organic, and preservative-free ingredients in many categories and packaging formats. forforTreeHouse Foods is best known for the food and beverages produced by our two largest businesses, Bay Valley Foods, LLC (including E.D. Smith and Sturm Foods) and TreeHouse Private Brands. With more than 10,000 employeesAt more than 35 plants in the United States, Canada and Italy, TreeHouse Foods is based in Oak Brook, Illinois. forforDisability assistance
forTreeHouse Foods is an equal employment opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or job application, please contact us by emailing [email protected]. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are applying for and a description of the position for which you are applying. forfor For all recruiting agencies: TreeHouse Foods does not accept unsolicited resumes or agency resumes. Please do not send resumes or resumes to our career email addresses, Treehouse Foods employees, or any company location. TreeHouse Foods is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or resumes. forforEEO Considerations: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status. for
- Packing Operator – 12 hour nights/shift change offered/quarterly bonuses
- Posted 27 days ago
- AZ Tolleson
Company: TreeHouse Foods
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tolleson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.