This Job Listing is about Boeing in Rzeszów, Podkarpackie, Poland 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Poland is currently looking for a Training Coordinator to join our team in Rzeszow, Poland.
A successful candidate will:
- Support all training related activities in Rzeszow office
- Manage training records for all employees
- Organize and manage quality reports
- Plan and control training plan fulfilment
- Define training needs and requirements for engineering teams and direct employees
- Support English classes for contract engineers
- Manage and coordinate training schedule with other Training Department members and instructors
- Maintain training records
- Check training records in My Learning to fulfill account requests from Leads and Managers
- Synchronize records
- Organize and manage quality reports
- Manage quality reports
- Provide repots analysis and conclusions
- Share the results with engaged persons
- Arrange payments for training activities and related items
- Work with procurement team in order to define and request trainings that needed for team development
- Define training needs and requirements for Rzeszow office for direct employees and coordinate these requirements with Leadership, Learning and Organization Capabilities (LLOC) of Europe, Russia and Israel region (ERI) to plan corresponding events and activities
- Coordinate LLOC training sessions with ERI LLOC focals. Organize and support these sessions on-site
- English classes support is to:
- Coordinate training schedules with English classes providers
- Gather and provide feedbacks
- Record training results to the database
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- At least 1 years of work experience in international company
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor or Master degree in related fields of study
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- General understanding of international standards and project management practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Skills in gathering, structuring, synthesis and analysis of data
- The ability to draw conclusions on the basis of the results, give opinions and develop recommendations based on data from relevant sources
At Boeing, we care deeply about the wellbeing of every employee. Some of the benefits open to you include:
- Market competitive salary and incentive/bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Additional paid days off for Winter Break (December 24th-January 1st)
- Professional skills development via educational assistance program and certification
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Benefit from Employee Recognition Program
- Enjoy and build a friendly and inclusive atmosphere in workplace
- Cooperate and exchange knowledge with world class global engineering team
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labour market. Boeing welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Poland. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN POLAND. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rzeszów, Podkarpackie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A