This Job Listing is about AmazingGaming in Birkirkara, Malta 2022
Malta – Full Time
Responsible To: Training Manager
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
To train, plan, monitor, develop, implement, and asses training needs for staff individuals. Maintain awareness and knowledge of staff training and development. To carry out company’s objectives, policies and mission.
Standards of Performance: (Duties of Position)
- Plan and asses training needs for staff, in consultation with Training Manager.
- Liaise with Departmental Head to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff in training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications level required by staff for effective performance.
- Design training courses and programs; revise any training modules for an updated training needed essentially for the staff.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Carry out any other adhoc duties that might be required from time to time according to the Company’s exigencies.
Hours of Work:
Variable shifts as needed (Mainly Morning / Afternoon).
3 years casino experience. With experience in an Online Casino or Live Game Casino
Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard. Ensures the neatness and accuracy of all work.
Health & Hygiene:
Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required to respective departments.
Kindly send your applications to [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birkirkara, Malta
Application Deadline: N/A