Website Toyota North America
Are you looking for a Job at Toyota North America in Greater Phoenix Area
About the job
Who We Are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who We’re Looking For
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Eastern & Western Customer Service Center Alpharetta, GA. and Chandler, AZ is looking for passionate and highly motivated Collections Team Members. The primary responsibility of this role is to analyze the customer’s payment history and clearly communicate the status to the customer using Toyota call model guidelines. This role requires the ability to work evenings hours during the week as well as being available between the hours of 8am-9pm.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Documenting all activities in accordance with established procedures in a clear and concise manner.
- Analyzing account characteristics and negotiating with customers on acceptable arrangements to bring their account current.
- Using acceptable collections and skip tracing tools to maintain delinquencies, repossessions, and losses at or below corporate objectives.
- Initiating repossession procedures after all other methods to bring account currently are unsuccessful.
What You Bring
- Previous experience in a collections environment, customer-facing role, sales, or call center environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work evening shifts (as well as between the hours of 8am-9pm Monday through Friday) with occasional weekends.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- B.A./B.S. degree or related work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- PC keyboarding and navigation skills between various programs and systems are required.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position.
What We’ll Bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Company: Toyota North America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com