Website Toyota North America
Are you looking for a Job at Toyota North America in Greater Phoenix Area
for Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe life at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to improve lives and delight those we serve. We are looking for diverse and talented team members who want to dream. Do. Growing up. with us. forforAn important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand of Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company, fulfilling Toyota’s vision of taking people beyond what is possible. At TFS, you help create the best customer experiences in an innovative collaborative environment. forfor Who are we looking for?for Toyota’s Western Customer Service Center is looking for passionate and highly motivated customer service team members. forforThe primary responsibility of this role is to respond to incoming communications from customers, distributors, and financial institutions promptly and in a professional, service-oriented manner. This feature requires the ability to work night hours during the week, as well as being available between 8:00 a.m. M. And 9:00 p.m. M.
.forBy reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the person in this role will support the Western Customer Service Center department’s goal of respondingto incoming communications from customers, distributors and financial institutions in a fast, professional and service-oriented manner. forfor What will you be doing?
- Provide accurate payment-related information and process phone payments and website inquiries in a timely manner.
- Retrieve payment information from the system, clearly communicate to the caller the amount and steps required to complete transactions, and document the information in the system according to established procedures.
- Review customer history and, where applicable and in accordance with established policies and procedures, resign late charges, grant and process retail extensions, including processing of changes to expiration date, and grant and process deferrals reasonable rental rates and makes payment arrangements within the limits of established guidelines.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer account issues, including safe deposit box, investigation of misapplied customer payments, title issues, insurance, collections, termination of the lease process, etc.
- Document all activities in a clear and concise manner using systems and in accordance with established procedures. Initiate the appropriate forms to fulfill customer requests.
- Investigate unique customer requests using internal manuals, policies and guidelines, and immediately report more complex and non-routine issues to the customer service team leader for resolution. for
What does it bring
- Previous experience in a customer service role, in sales, or in a call center environment is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work night shifts (as well as between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree or related work experience preferred.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Keyboard skills and PC navigation between various programs and systems are required.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position. for
What we bring
for During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and professional development opportunities. Some highlights include:
- A work environment based on teamwork, flexibility and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help you advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase and lease program.
- Comprehensive health and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Toyota 401K savings plan that includes a company contribution and an annual Toyota retirement contribution, regardless of whether to contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more.
- Expense accountsflexible. for
Belonging to Toyota
for Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our north star. Toyota is proud to have 10 different business partner groups in 100 different branch locations in North America that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning their membership. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and women vendors for over 10 years, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. forforApplicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic. forforDo you have any questions or need help with your application? See the How to Apply section of our racing page on Toyota.com. forforTo save application time, Toyota does not offer job applicant sponsorship for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time. ”
Company: Toyota North America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.