Toptal careers in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – AWS Developer
Are you looking for a Job at Toptal in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
About The Job
Toptal developers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced AWS Developer responsible for making apps more scalable and reliable. Your primary responsibilities might vary from: (1) understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it, (2) define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance, (3) migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one, (4) set up a monitoring stack, (5) define service capacity planning strategies, and (6) implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
If you’re interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form to get started.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.