Are you looking for a Job at TMobile in White Hall, AR
About the work
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender, gay and non-binary, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone on our team. If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note that this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we cannot respond to requests not related to accommodations.
Mobile Associates (MA) works as a member of a team of retail experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They are brand ambassadors who generate energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment where technological innovations, customer needs and the retail experience are constantly evolving. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched in the wireless industry. They continually work to build expertise in discovering our customers’ needs and are passionate about educating, demonstrating and recommending device solutions and services. This role is a learning role, where new members are working with your team and building.skills and proficiencies proactively, in preparation for the next level as a mobile expert. As a mobile member, you must successfully complete the new employee training.
WV632F-WV-Mall Loop and Middletown Mall 2
9640 Mall Loop
Increases proficiency in serving and selling to our customers, while providing a world-class customer experience and increasing loyalty to:
- Helping customers pick up where they left off on their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care, or in-store.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in store.
- Sell side-by-side to find custom solutions beyond the basic device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to high-end IoT devices .
- Addressing service and sales needs with composure, integrity and compassion.
Become skilled and consistently use digital tools in interactions and integration to actively demonstrate:
- Like oursever-expanding coverage builds up in our customers’ neighborhood, providing them with an extremely fast LTE network
- Why T-Mobile’s plans and services will allow our customers to live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Complete training on T-Mobile store experience, new skills and processes, systems knowledge, and reference resources.
- Spend most of the time on shift, always seeking information from customers, learning about innovations in wireless technology.
Establish relationships and partnerships with T-Mobile employees across all channels, including business and customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, hassle-free environment.
- Successfully identify and transfer small business leads.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself by connecting and having fun doing it!
- Competitive momentum and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside colleagues and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas while serving customers and providing solutions to problems.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
- 6 months customer service and/or sales experience, preferred retail environment.
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here is what we can offerto you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Competitive base pay plus milestone bonuses
- Part-time and full-time member benefits
- Medical, dental and eye benefits
- 401 Equivalence (k)
- An annual employee stock grant and purchase plan that gives you the chance to get TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time off programs
- Discounts on Phone Services
- Education Reimbursement
- Great growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do this without someone like you. So what you say? Isn’t it time for you to explore what can become the career change of a lifetime? We invite you to sign up today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged no-charge carrier, offering an advanced 4G LTE network and a transformative nationwide 5G network that will deliver reliable connectivity for everyone. T-Mobile customers benefit from its unrivaled combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with providing them with the best possible service experience, and undisputed momentum for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Headquartered in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services throughits subsidiaries and operates its core brands, T-Mobile, Metro from T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information, visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously, by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions regarding the employment relationship will be made regardless of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, nationality origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status , the presence of any physical or mental disability or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based on any of these factors is completely inconsistent with the way we do business and will not be tolerated.
Part time ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: White Hall, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com