Website The Michaels Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at The Michaels Companies Inc in Scottsdale, AZ
About the work
Store – PHX-SCOTTSDALE/PROMENADE, AZ
We are here for the creators! Join the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an equal opportunity employer. We are here for all team members and all creators to create, innovate and be better together.
Help customers shop in our store and find what they are looking for. Ensure all customers have a fast and friendly checkout experience. Maintain store recovery standards to deliver on our brand promises. Avoid shrinkage with friendly service.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and requirements; enforce company policies and standards
- Deliver a fast and friendly checkout experience
- Perform money handling according to standards
- Get involved
- Educate the customer about the Voice of the Customer (VOC) survey
- Participate in unloading and truck inventory processes to ensure that the truck to be tracked and completed within budget
- Responsible to complete recovery and maintenance of goods to include goods return/recall process
- Support reduction and safety programs
- Assist in Omni channel processes
- Recognize customers,help locate products and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in a respectful and responsive manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a model for others
- cross training in sales and custom frame production
- Other assigned roles
Preferred type of experience the job requires
- Preferred Retail Experience and/or Customer Service
Applicants in the US and Canada must meet federal, state, provincial and local employment legal requirements. ”
Company: The Michaels Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com