Website The Fresh Market
Are you looking for a Job at The Fresh Market in Little Rock, AR
The fresh market and you
for Our mission is to make daily meals something extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming and memorable experience with exceptional personalized service. We are looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a \”can do\” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution! forfor Additional benefits for choosing the Fresh Market team
- Discount for team members up to 40%
- Health, dental and vision insurance available for individuals, spouses, partners and family members.
- 401K contribution and combination for part-time and full-time team members
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
- AND much more! for
About the position
for As a Personal Shopper within The Fresh Market, you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest levels of service are provided to our guests as they masterfully and efficiently select their orders and, over time, build guest relations so that you can understand their needs and preferences. These duties are vital to The Fresh Market’s ability to grow our online shopping experience and positively impact the store’s ability to deliver results. It will be essential that the StaffShopper is outgoing and energetic, and able to have positive and genuine interactions with The Fresh Market guests. forfor What will you do?
- Provide impeccable guest service during every guest interaction
- Fulfill guest requests by reviewing requests; locating, preparing and packing merchandise; guarantee 100% accuracy of orders before pickup; make appropriate product substitutions and consult with guests as necessary to ensure 100% satisfaction; and keep track of out-of-stock merchandise.
- Show passion for shopping for others and make sure you understand the wide range of products the store offers.
- Provide unparalleled service for guests, constantly striving to delight and amaze our guests
- Assist with pickup, loading, and acceptance of payment for guest pickup and drop-off orders .
- Make sure any guest concerns are resolved before the guest leaves the store
- Provide assistance with grocery guests online by phone and in person.
- Demonstrate competence and efficient use of technology, including the Internet
for At a minimum, what you will need:
- 6 months of proven experience related to guest service in a retail, grocery or hospitality environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age ** with the except Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio must be at least 19 years old
- Excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience at the counter as a cashier
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Retail, gastronomy and/or grocery experience
Physical and working conditions
- Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
- Ability to use tool kit: knives, ladders, stools, box cutters, pallet trucks and other equipment
- Requires spending long periods of time standing and standing or walking without rest (for up to 4 hours or as required by the law)
- Requires wearing approved hat, hairnet and/or beard guard, and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: In accordance with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in undue hardship for TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including job hiring and assignment, compensation, discipline, firing, and access to benefits and training. forfor We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
for Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, orientationsexuality, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law. forfor The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include essential job functions, they are not intended to be a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. As we work as a team, there may be times when team members are required to perform tasks outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs. ”
Company: The Fresh Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com