Website The Fresh Market
Are you looking for a Job at The Fresh Market in Rogers, AR
About the work
The fresh produce market and you
Our mission is to make daily food extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming and memorable experience with exceptional, personalized service. We are looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a \”can-do\” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Additional Benefits for Choosing Fresh Market Team
- Up to 40% Team Member Discount
- Health, dental and eye insurance available for individual, spouse, partner and family.
- 401,000 contributions and matching for part-time and full-time team members
- Personal and additional time off plans available
- And much more!
We are looking for team members who have the ability to work across any of our departments, including Deli, Meat & Seafood, Bakery, Grocery, Products & Florals, and our front-end.
What You Will Do
- Always provide excellent guest service, which includes:
- Involvement with our guests to learn their wants and needs so you can help them create their meal solution
- Keep knowledge of products and weekly ad items across the store and get to workin all departments to help guests
- Make sure the excellent product is ready for our customers by inspecting our store products for proper rotation, cleaning and sanitizing procedures , filling out reports as needed
- Create a hospitable shopping experience with merchandising and stocking our products and specials throughout the day, while ensuring that nearby guests are taken care of
- Follow all The Fresh Market standards, policies and protocols
- Present yourself in a professional manner, including adherence to uniform standards
- Clean guest restrooms by washing, rinsing, sanitizing all equipment, and laundering the floor
- Gather shopping carts from the parking lot and help with general cleaning tasks throughout the store
At the very least, what you need
- A passion for providing extraordinary service
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience in the retail, restaurant or hospitality industries
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical and working conditions
- Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
- Ability to use tool equipment: knives, ladders, steps, box cutters, pallet jacks and other equipment (unlesswho is under the age of 18)
- Required to spend long periods of time standing and standing or walking without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law)
- Required the use of an approved hat, hairnet and/or beard guard and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: In accordance with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified candidates and staff members, unless this would result in undue hardship for TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and assigning work, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, nationality, genetic information, uniform service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
Statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include essential job functions, they are not intended to be a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. As we work as a team, there may be times when team members are needed to perform tasks outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs. ”
Company: The Fresh Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Rogers, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com