Website The Exchange
Are you looking for a Job at The Exchange in Wainwright, AK
As a catering employee at the Exchange, you will be part of an award-winning team. We are committed to hiring our military and their families, along with anyone who wants to give something back to those who serve. We offer various food opportunities, from Starbucks to Burger King and everything in between. And by joining us, you will be part of something exceptional: we return 2/3 of our annual earnings to the military community.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift/vacation pay difference and a traditional pension and 401K plan for qualified employees. You will also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and DoD employee status.
So what can you expect as a restaurant attendant at the exchange?
- Greet each customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Receive each waiting customer as soon as they arrive at the checkout to let them know you’ll be fine with them.
- Listen to the customer’s needs; ask appropriate follow-up questions to make sure you offer appropriate products that meet the customer’s specific needs
- Make sure customers have an amazing shopping experience
- Complete transactions in accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in an appropriate conversation
We know you can work anywhere. However, working on the Exchange is the start of something big!While you make things easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so let’s put growth together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful. Participating in the exchange means joining a team that is dedicated to you!
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds (occasional lifting of over 50 pounds)
- Able to learn and adapt to current technological needs
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Able to take initiative
- Able to share brand knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to train and work in other areas of the store as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude towards customers and other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Fast food experience preferred
Number of positions remaining
Completion of high school or equivalent.
We are looking for collaborators who are passionate about offering an experienceextraordinary customer and a passion to serve those they serve, our soldiers, airmen and their families.
The Army & Air Force Exchange Service, also known as \”the Exchange\”, is the reseller of US Army and Air Force installations worldwide. An 8 billion dollar firm ranked as a top retailer, the Exchangeg manages department stores, convenience stores, restaurants, cinemas and an Internet shopping site to serve soldiers, airmen and their families. In addition to US bases in Germany, Italy, England, Turkey, South Korea and Japan, the Exchange operates stores for US troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries in the region. The exchange ensures that soldiers and airmen have access to US goods and services wherever they are needed. ”
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Wainwright, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.