This Job Listing is about Digitise in Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi 2022
Job TitleTender AdministratorJob Variations Bid Administrator LocationRemoteWorking Hours & Salary Offered
Salary: R10 000 – R20 000 monthly depending on experience
What’s In It For You…
- 40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership/ Skin In The Game
- All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
Support & Culture
- You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
About Our Organisation…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
As a Tender Administrator you will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, evaluating bids, and researching current regulations. If this is you, then read on…
The Role – What’s It About…
If you’re a megastar in the bid process, have tender pricing and negotiating skills, and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you…
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 2 To 4 Years Experience In
- Excellent communication skills required both verbal and written, including proof reading
- Must be business-minded, multi-taskers who knows how to organize with comprehensive scheduling skills
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Office 365 & Windows 10)
- Extensive sales investigativeesearch experience
- Showing an understanding of the tender process
- Industry-specific knowledge and background
- Knowledge of document management methods and demonstrate effective bid writing skills
- Knowledge in estimation works related to the industry (Digital Marketing and Creative Technology sector, including but not limited to web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and online advertising)
- Highly motivated, innovative, customer focused and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- A high attention to detail and deadline driven
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- Responsible for the quality of all aspects of the bid, including written documentation and presentations
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall tender process to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service, and profitability
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals
- Effective liaison, support, and assistance between tender process
- Manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets and streamline these processes
- Plan tender reviews and deadlines according to Customer requirements
- Responsibility to maintain and update the databases regularly
- Oversee all tender pricing and negotiating
- Weekly and monthly Tender Status Reports
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi
Application Deadline: N/A