Are you looking for a Job at Telenor in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Last date for application: November 28, 2021
Type of employment: This is a full-time position.
Grade: This is a grade 3 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Information about the
Your impact goals include
- Analyze digital reports to improve business and drive overall efficiency
- Develop performance metrics based on changing business and distribution trends
- Preparation of analysis-based monthly/quarterly/annual business management plans to determine micro opportunities for improvement
- Review of CEO and CMO performance and Battle Room management
- Support club teams by giving company insights and actionable points
- Monitoring growth at the Circle and franchise level on a monthly and year-to-year basis and ensuring governance and reducing illegal practices.
- Regularly visit circleegional teams and conduct activity and performance reviews and, based on the results, develop future action plans and follow-up.
- Develop and maintain/improve KPI and engagement policies for the sales team to help to achieve desired business objectives
Your typical working day
- To obtain useful information by performing an in-depth study and developing a solid understanding of key performance indicators
- Redefine GSM/I & D/FS KPIs so that focus on the battles the company must win and bring quality customers to the foundation of the company
- To accurately review staff and franchise payments based on their performance
- Analyze results for accuracy and relevance to regional management requirements and formulate them into meaningful analysis/insights
- Support field sales team and regional planning teams
- Bringing the right focus to the sales organization
- Translating data into actionable information
- Data cross tables, Trend analysis, Number analysis, Data quality control, number validation, data storage.
- Conduct market research or and get actionable results for the sales team.
- Identify gaps in all KPIs and support the sales team to gain market share.
Your career path
This position offers the following career path options in addition to growth within the indirect sales channel: pricing, segments, channel planning, financial planning, and business intelligence.
What we are looking for
Education : minimum degrees. An MBA will be preferred.
Work experience : 4-6 years of experience in telecommunications in the sectors will be preferredproduct planning, channel planning and analytics.
Functional skills/knowledge areas
- Ability to work well in a pressure situation, self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent storytelling skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Data interpretation and quantitative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong in MS Office (Power-point, Word, Access and Excel)
- Telco Business/Distribution/Knowledge of B2B/B2C model
- Process-oriented approach to problem solving
- Should be able to analyze, understand and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Ability to perform analysis and develop actionable insights for the team
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously.
Why should you join us in Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you with the platform to work in a stimulating and rewarding environment to become a qualified professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the best employers in the country, we enable you to make your dreams come true in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all employment decisions solely on merit, regardless of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org