Website Ahold Delhaize
This Job Listing is about Ahold Delhaize in Belgrade, Serbia 2022
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 55 million customers in the United States and Europe. The company also has market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
“We care about helping people eat well, save time and live better.”
Looking for a Technical Data Analyst / Functional Data Analyst (Data Cloud)
Office location: Belgrade (Serbia)
Ahold Delhaize’s promise
Ahold Delhaize and its local brands have been serving local communities for 150 years. And we are still growing. We’re committed to sustainability and our size and reach enable us to not only make an impact in our local communities but meaningful change globally. By working with us, you can affect the daily lives of millions of customers and contribute to our purpose – helping people eat well, save time and live better.
We will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents and skills for the future. We’re a supportive team, that welcomes everyone just the way they are. We work hard but we have fun together and make lasting friendships. Together, we have the courage to take risks and innovate – because we are dedicated to serving customers’ changing needs.
Find out if your unique skills and personality can help us improve our business and continue to delight our customers.
At Ahold Delhaize we invest heavily in data, digital and technology. The European ambition at Ahold Delhaize is to create seamless digitally-enabled experiences across all shopping and meal occasions. Therefore we adopt new technologies and are accelerating our transition towards an organization where business and IT work cross- functionally and act as one team
Your new office: the Regional Centre of Excellence Data Insights & Analytics
We deliver regional solutions, also called Regional Templates for our brands in Belgium /Luxembourg, Greece, Serbia and Romania. Our key partners include, but are not limited to, local IT Demand teams, Business Units, External Integrators, and other Global IT Teams such as Digital, Supply Chain, Infrastructure and Security.
How you will make an impact
The Data Insights & Analytics team of Ahold Delhaize BeCSE (Belgium, Central & South East Europe) is responsible for the design, configuration and operation of a multi-country Data Platform running on Azure and SAP. This solution covers a broad range of date products, like Business Intelligence, Self-Service-Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, etc. These use cases are enabling strategic capabilities for many of our business domains, like Customer Experience (Loyalty, Personalization), E-Commerce, Marketing Campaigns, and Finance, Supply Chain, etc.
- Be the key linking pin between business and development teams.
- Identify the problems that businesses are experiencing and formalizing them into business requirements.
- Help helping in the backlog refinement activities.
Who You Are
As a functional/technical data analyst, you are responsible for taking customer requirements and helping them evolve through the Agile development process with the sole goal of adding business value for our customer. Our data and product driven organisation is looking for ambassadors to promote the mindset within the organisation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Experience in the development of NEW data products and data platforms.
- You build a partnership within the delivery teams and senior business stakeholders
- You actively participate in the functional definition of the requirements for your customers
- You have a critical mindset to ask the hard questions to make sure what is being asked delivers business value
- You adapt in a world of changing business needs
- You work together with the development teams to understand the impact of a requirement vs the benefit it brings towards your customer
- You are hands on, work together with the teams to create pragmatic processes while staying within the agile methodology and mindset
- You have the right set of soft skills to be able to communicate to different senior stakeholders/team members (product owner, business analysts, developers, testers, the business)
- You can guide the development, analysis and testing teams on working in a collaborative and iterative way, focusing on business value delivery
- You have knowledge or an interest in the following techniques:
- Impact Mapping, Story Mapping
- Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile
- User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Story Splitting
- Data modelling and analysis
Can you relate to these values?
- A team player
- A self-motivated & result driven person
- A good communicator
- Customer oriented
You like to learn by doing and always strive for continuous improvement.
Are you the person we are looking for?
At Ahold Delhaize you will be working at one of the world’s largest food retail groups. We know you are bursting with the ambition to keep up with us. You supplement this ambition with:
- Professional level of English communication
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in BI dimensional data modeling (conceptual & logical) : data sourcing analysis, target data model & source to target mapping in Azure and/or GCP and/or AWS.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in collecting & formalizing business requirements into detailed functional IT specifications.
- Master Degree in Information Technology sciences, or any other discipline of technical orientation.
What we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on:
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career
- An interesting environment with the newest technologies and an agile setting
- A competitive gross monthly salary + bonusses
- Flexible working hours
- An excellent pension scheme
- Regular fun events
- A modern office location where we meet 2-3 days per week (post-Covid)
Apply now or Lean more
Working at Ahold Delhaize means flexible working. From home and our Center of Excellence in Brussels. Do you want to play an active role in our dedication to help people eat well, save time and live better? Apply now.
We kindly ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to Ahold Delhaize? Olivier Gustin, Talent Acquisition Partner will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and Ahold Delhaize via [email protected].
We care about your privacy
Company: Ahold Delhaize
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A