This Job Listing is about lux-Airport in Luxembourg, Luxembourg 2022
The Project Team is looking for a Technical Drawer (m/f/d).
You will join our Project Team, under the responsibility of the Head of Project Management.
To know more about this job, please read the job description available through the link APPLY.
Education / Qualifications:
- Higher education diploma (Brevet de Technicien or BTS in Civil Engineering) or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in Luxembourg in the building industry
- French: fluent in speaking and writing
- English: fluent in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of Autocad 2D, MS office
- Knowledge of ESRI (ArcGIS), Autoturn, Sketch up, AVIPLAN and Ms Project would be an asset
- Knowledge of the norms and standards of construction in force in Luxembourg
- Team work
- Priority management
- Focus on problems solving and improvement
- B-category driving license
The work contract:
- Full time (40h/week)
- Entry date: as soon as possible
- An attractive salary, based on your profile and experience, including fringe benefits
- A chance to work for an internationally-known and fast-growing Luxembourgish company
- A professional opportunity in the field of aviation, a high-tech sector
- A pleasant, dynamic and motivating work environment, allowing you to flourish in your career
Want to apply?
Click on the APPLY button on this page or browse our Career pages on our website: https://www.lux-airport.lu/corporate/careers/
NB: All the application process is managed through Skeeled.
Any questions about this job?
Please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
We will answer as soon as possible.
lux-Airport is the operating company of Luxembourg airport, providing direct flight services to 89 destinations and employing 350 people.
In 2021 and despite the health crisis, we welcomed 1.4 million passengers (compared to 4.4 million passengers in 2019) and we have the ambition to increase this number and continue to develop our activities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Application Deadline: N/A