Tech Lead (React & Node) in Devsu 2022 at Pedro Domingo Murillo, Cochabamba, Bolivia
This Job Listing is about Devsu in Pedro Domingo Murillo, Cochabamba, Bolivia 2022
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead in React & Node to work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
You will be working in an agile environment, with an awesome team on the implementation of world-class software products.
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Be responsible for the technical decisions of the assigned product(s).
- Guide a small team of developers on implementing solutions that are simple and meet business requirements.
- Code Review. The candidate should have the ability to quickly detect defects during the code review process.
- Mentor the assigned team members.
- Establish guides, processes and best practices for the assigned development team.
- Be a great programmer.
- Proven experience leading software development teams.
- Knowledge of clean code practices, software architecture, design patterns, and software development best practices.
- Proven experience working with React, Node, AWS and Typescript.
- Proven experience implementing TDD and automated testing.
- Ability and willingness to teach and learn from others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Full-time availability.
Nice to have
- Fluent in English.
- Experience deploying to the cloud (AWS).
- Proven experience working with CI/CD systems.
A stable, long-term contract. Continuous Training. Private Health insurance. Flexible schedule. Work with some of the most talented software engineers in Latin America and the US, doing challenging work and world-class software for clients in the US and around the world.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pedro Domingo Murillo, Cochabamba, Bolivia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.