Website Elkem ASA
This Job Listing is about Elkem ASA in Kristiansand, Agder, Norway 2022
In Elkem, we offer an inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and to take part of a great IT community of skilled colleagues who are happy to share knowledge and experience. Elkem’s values form the foundation for the way we do business. We expect that your work is based on involvement, respect, precision, and continuous improvement.
We are looking for a Microsoft 365 expert who can lead the Collaboration subject across Elkem. Your role will be to maintain day to day operations, take architectural responsibility for the technology, drive adoption and work with improvement processes, while the personnel responsibility will be with the Head of Digital Workspace.
By joining the Digital Workspace team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the team that supports Elkem’s collaboration systems and communication tools.
- Create good, improved, and comprehensive employee experiences based on M365 technologies to support Elkem’s agile journey
- Take architectural responsibility for the technology and ensure robust data management, compliance, security, and governance.
- Define roadmaps for collaboration technologies that are aligned with our IT strategy.
- Test, assess, inform, and train users about new functionality for collaboration systems and communication tools
- Contribute to the automation and streamlining of work processes.
Your Background And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with SharePoint Online, Power Platform and other M365 technologies in enterprise environments
- Solid experience with IT support management from a global company
- Fluent communication in English. Scandinavian, French or Chinese are a plus.
- Experience with the following areas is an advantage: design, documentation, and implementation of enterprise solutions, Power Apps and Power Automate development, on-prem SharePoint environments and migrations.
To succeed in this role, you can work both independently and as a part of a team and you have a service-minded approach. You understand and support business demands and priorities but can balance with operational routines to keep IT infrastructures and systems stable, safe, and robust. You are curious about innovative technology, eager to learn and adapt to changes.
Elkem is an inclusive workplace, so it is important that you encourage diversity and have a positive and respectful attitude.
This role is based in Kristiansand or Oslo, and reports to Head of Digital Workspace.
Company: Elkem ASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kristiansand, Agder, Norway
Application Deadline: N/A