Website Julius Baer
This Job Listing is about Julius Baer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
The Team Head Private Banking is responsible for leading a team of Relationship Managers beside his/her own client portfolio. He/she acts internally as a role model and externally as an ambassador for the Bank. This entails being an inspiring and motivating leader. The Team Head drives the business by sharing his/her own and significant experience, helping the team to manage its current client base, but also to further grow and acquire new clients. It is an important part of the role to fully assume the supervisory responsibilities and manage risk as first line of defence.
- Motivates and supports team members, and sets clear priorities
- Unites the team, builds up mutual trust, strengthens the team spirit and creates a conducive environment
- Supports the on-going development of the team and initiates the development planning for their skills, training, and career
- Coaches the team members personally to improve their skills and performance with a focus on sales management
- Drives the hiring of new Relationship Managers in close collaboration with the Group Head
- Maintains reasonable relationship with top clients of the team
- Provides Relationship Managers with daily support, manages conflicts and difficult situations
- Maintains the team’s prospect pipeline and supports Relationship Managers with the acquisition / on boarding of new clients
- Develops a clear view and drives growth opportunities of the existing client base
- Conducts regular meetings with the team to foster information exchange and to review performance
- Discusses with the Group Head regarding target setting and runs the year-end process
- Organizes the team in an efficient and compliant manner and ensures timely and appropriate information of the superior
- Conducts client review, enforces discipline and shares insights with Relationship Managers regularly
- Provides professional input in developing the market strategy and in front related projects
- Ensures adherence to local regulations and compliance with internal policies
- Ensures appropriate ethical and compliant behaviour in the area of responsibility by clear demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours, including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures timely clearance of pending items and escalated deficiencies
Professional and Technical
- Relevant educational and professional background
- Proven track record in servicing banking clients with complex needs and acquiring new relationships
- Instils trust, builds effective teams, manages conflict and drives results
- Ability to motivate and coach others
- Approachable and able to integrate and lead people
- Risk awareness and assertiveness with strategic viewpoint
- Entrepreneurial with solid application of commercial principles and business acumen to represent the Bank’s and shareholders’ interests at all times
- Systematic, high integrity and commitment
- Familiar with the relevant legal and regulatory environment and requirements
- Profound knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs
- Relevant regulatory licences from HKMA/SFC
- Certified Private Wealth Professional (CPWP) certification preferred
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here.
Company: Julius Baer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A