Website Tatweer Company for Educational Services Ltd. (t4edu.com)
Are you looking for a Job at Tatweer Company for Educational Services Ltd teducom in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Software Testers are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers meet requirements.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- run manual and automated tests
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- test in different environments including web and mobile
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- monitor the testing and the test environment, using appropriate tools, and gather performance metrics
- analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- design tests to mitigate risk
- remove any bugs or issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users
- identify business requirements, and interacting with clients to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
Company: Tatweer Company for Educational Services Ltd. (t4edu.com)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org