Are you looking for a Job at TaskRabbit in United States
About the job
TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Job
The TaskRabbit marketing team plays a critical role in driving client and Tasker acquisition, engagement, and retention. As the Influencer Marketing Specialist, you will lead briefing, content creation, strategy, and execution for influencer partnerships and programs. You will be responsible for developing and executing engaging and innovative campaigns and content across all distribution platforms, with a heavy focus on social media, for all celebrity and influencer partnerships. You’ll also help create and oversee TaskRabbit’s community proactive engagement strategy, developing tactics to engage celebrities, influencers, and advocates, as well as TR followers and fans, to drive brand advocacy and affinity across social platforms.
At the core, you have a pulse on the latest cultural and social trends and a love of all things trending across the internet, and comfort with the latest platform, design tools/applications, and digital technologies. You have a mind for creating and sharing relevant content that connects TaskRabbit to pop moments and topics that matter to our Clients and Taskers. The ideal candidate is scrappy yet strategic, a master wordsmith, intimately familiar with UGC and influencers, able to express TaskRabbit’s views and platforms, and passionate about creating and engaging online communities.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Create and implement a purposeful influencer strategy and how it comes to life across all distribution channels
- Build and manage an influencer list and outreach process
- Develop and implement paid and organic social media strategy, for influencer content on owned and earned platforms, from concept to execution to achieve business goals and build brand awareness
- Craft and create content for influencer programs tailored for specified platforms, as well as reactive engagement with community and influencers (i.e. social media)
- Partner with the creative team to create fresh, original, shareable content (copy, images, graphics, video, campaigns, etc.) that resonates with Clients, Taskers, and followers and captures TaskRabbit’s brand voice
- Stay up-to-date on industry and cultural trends to align social and digital strategy with broader marketing and partnership initiatives
- Regularly track, analyze, and report on the performance of campaigns, content, and overall program health
- Ensure all content adheres to the TaskRabbit brand standards, laddering up to the integrated content strategy
- Help build out and implement Affiliate Marketing program
- 3-4 years of experience in Influencer Marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and other social media best practices and content performance
- Ability to find fresh ways to make content engaging, shareable, and exciting for users
- Extensive experience with Social Media Management Systems and Social Listening/Analytics tools
- Excellent writing skills (mostly briefs and social content)
- Strong analytical skills for measuring and tracking success and KPIs
- Extensive knowledge in leading daily operations: content planning, copywriting, and campaign management across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Ability to oversee and communicate effectively on projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Adapts well to the fast-paced working environment
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Intuitive and creative problem solver with impeccable organizational skills
- Capacity to work and react quickly in a digital news environment, which may involve working evenings and weekends
- Collaborates well across teams, with excellent communication skills and comfort working through ambiguity to make progress
- Strong desire to learn
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll Love Working Here Because
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.