Are you looking for a Job at Taleemabad in Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the work
Here is a brief introduction to the implications of guerrilla marketing.
Why this position is super critical and why you should apply:
You will be marketing to the people who make up most of the \”mass market\” in Pakistan. These are lower-middle class families who pay 500-1000 a month to send their children to private schools. Being successful in this role means that you will have understood and broken through this huge segment of the population – understanding their needs, weaknesses and frustrations. From there, you can apply this skill to market a ton of other products or lead revolutions 🙂
To survive, this marketing will have to be unconventional. It cannot be off the shelf. This means that campaigns must be thought-provoking and action-driven (in some cases, provocative) – to ensure they go the distance we want. Do this if you’re excited about the prospect of going against the grain.
As part of the Taleemabad Schools vertical, we are ‘updating’ existing low-cost private schools. Watch this video here to learn more about the improvements a school sees after upgrading.
The main value proposition for school owners is twofold: ii) we train their teachers and give them the resources to teach at a consistently excellent level (best academics) and ii) we use our brand to win. them more admissions (best deals).
Guerrilla marketing will beresponsible for increasing admissions growth for all of our partner schools (about 40 expected by March 2022). They will do this as follows:
- Launch programs and referral schemes so they can convince existing parents at Taleemabad Schools to bring their relatives/acquaintances to school.
- Use geo-tagging to send notifications to Taleemabad users within a 2km radius of the school, convincing them to join the school.
- Use SMS campaigns to drive more traffic/conversions for each school.
- Follow ATL strategies such as posting streamers, signs and flyers outside of school to raise awareness.
- Help schools conduct roadshows, open houses, milads, and other offline events that drive the number of people across all schools.
- Adopt basic targeted digital marketing (Google Ads/Facebook Ads Manager) and use targeted YouTube/Facebook ads to send more leads to each school.
- Creativity (tons of it): You will be working in resource-limited environments, targeting a population that is unique and inaccessible by some traditional means (for example , emails). You need to have an intuitive sense of
- what suits them.
- Ability to write good text: Good text is at the heart of every campaign – you must know how to say more with less, and say it effectively.
- Iteration: A great marketing strategy improves over time. How do you read data on what works and what doesn’t and improve strategies accordingly?
- Bias for action/execution: Many people have great ideas, it’s another skill to be able to execute and iterate with speed. We want you to think of ideas and implement them at the speed of light.
- Analytical Skills: A great marketer maintains good control over different strategies and how well they work. Analytics doesn’t have to be sophisticated – just enough to tell you what’s working and what isn’t.
To subscribe, complete this application form: https://forms.gle/ DhWeVAerfRP9pwYi7
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org