Website Syneos Health Communications
Are you looking for a Job at Syneos Health Communications in United States
About the work
Syneos Health Communications is currently recruiting a highly motivated and results-oriented professional to the role of Recruitment Researcher/Sourcing Specialist for our Communications Talent Acquisition team. The researcher is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting the TA team in finding and qualifying individuals with various skills in contracts and direct positions with our clients. The researcher works with recruiters to identify target populations of candidates and uses computer search, unsolicited calls, and networking techniques to identify candidates who meet the desired criteria.
Preferably, we are looking for this position near our offices in New York, Westerville or Santa Monica.
- Utilizes all recruitment tools to obtain, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly
- Candidate Prequalification and Interview Coordination
- Candidate Tracking System Database Search and Update
- Generate Leads and References through the qualification process
- Support sourcing initiatives and flow of candidates to the area of responsibility
- Manage the process of posting job vacancies to the job boards
- Perform checksof candidate references
- Identify academics, associations, societies, etc. for different specialties
- Use social networking sites like LinkedIn and Talemetry for sourcing and networking
- Other roles and responsibilities as needed and assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromising integrity, and a results-driven mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education Required: 4-year degree and/or equivalent experience in related industry
- Minimum one year of work experience, which includes formal training in the sourcing practices and recruitment support function.
- Knowledge of ATS and web-based recruiting tools to include CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Able to write basic web/database surveys and Boolean surveys
- Able to develop relationships with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate reliability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency to get results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and shift focus quickly as demands change
- Previous experience in sourcing with direct candidate interaction in pharmaceutical/clinical setting
- Must have a strong desire to provide, qualify, assist and support senior staff in the recruitment cycle.
- Proficiency inInternet applications, leading job boards and proven knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and a drive for ethical work action
This position excludes candidates from Colorado.
As a healthcare company, we have an important responsibility to protect public and individual health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their professional responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincere religious belief. Submitting and approving a waiver does not guarantee that a waiver can be accommodated.
At Sineos Health Communications , we believe in providing an environment and a culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Sineos Health Communications is the only health communications network that is part of a frontline health company with a clear view of the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications – are involved at every point of influence in healthcare, providing a real-world view of markets and public in ways no other partner could.
WORK HERE TOPICS EVERYWHERE | How You Will Accelerate Delivery of New Therapiesto patients?
Sineos Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterinarians/Disabled)
Company: Syneos Health Communications
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.