Swissôtel Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Guest Relation Manager (Saudi National Only)
Are you looking for a Job at Swisstel in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Guest Relations Manager / Duty Manager
Leadership Received From (directly)
Front Office Manager
Leadership Received From (indirectly)
Director of Quality & Guest Experience
Front Office – Manager
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Front Office & Residence Manager and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to ensure all guests are given a personalized warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service at the Main Reception and to ensure all aspects of the department are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Strong accent is to be given to the hospitality towards the guest. This is ensured through maximum recognition and attention from arrival through departure. He/she is the “haven” for all sorts of problems that might occur to guests and therefore the first problem solver. This involves a high degree of accurate communication skills between the departments involved.
- Close co-ordination between all involved departments, e.g. Front Office, Housekeeping, Recreation as well as Food and Beverage regarding guest needs
- Assisting his/her supervisor in implementing, supervising and adhering to the Operational Standards as well as the Hotel’s internal procedures for guest treatment
- Must be thoroughly familiar with Front Office and Recreation procedures as well as with related Mövenpick Operational Standards,
- He/she recognizes arising guest problems and complaints early enough to satisfy the guest as early as possible to reach the target of “zero complaints”.
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Organization of Repeat Guest filing administration
- Up-keeping of Hotel/Guest Information booklets and pamphlets.
- Co-operation with Housekeeping / F&B and Front Office.
- Room allocation, identify guest needs.
- MIPs & RIPs preparation.
- Awareness of outside activities/recreation etc.
- Perform as per OSM Standards and in line with the Company’s Values and Core Behaviours.
- Be fully aware of the daily information and activities.
- Properly groomed at all times
- Drive “Cherish” and Guest targets to be met.
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Prepare for daily VIPs arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of Guests.
- Keep welcome pack ready for VIP arrival (Reg.-cards, room keys, welcome drink)
- Register and process check in/out for all VIPs guests efficiently and professionally, alert FOM & MOD on arrival.
- Escort VIP guests to their rooms.
- Greet all guests upon arrivals and departure.
- To effectively handle all guest complaints concerning the Front Office in co-ordination with the Front Office Manager, taking corrective action to prevent recurrence and convert the guest into a repeat customer. Co-ordinate proper actions with other departments, informs General Manager.
- Effectively handle any emergency situation in absence of HOD’s
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Good knowledge of cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Updating RGR (Repeated Guest Ratio) report on daily basis.
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Good communication with GMs PA in order to complete all Ex-Office requests regarding potential MIP arrivals.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.
- Follow up with Concierge regarding shuttle Bus timings.
- Daily courteous calls to VIP rooms, so too with other guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requested to manager.
- Be aware of the hotel accident Prevention Policies.
- Ensure the cleanliness and neatness of front office area.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day
- Re-announce VIP rooms to Housekeeping and F&B departments.
- Check if all departure details for the day have been taken, as well as for the next day.
- To arrange for bouquets, cake and cards in case of guest’s anniversary and birthdays.
- Check VIP rooms after amenities are placed.
- File daily guest relations report and documents systematically.
- At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Reviews Guest Comments daily and reply to all of them, consult the FOM when complains accurse.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Check Hotel / Residences situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.