Website Swiss Hospitality Company
Are you looking for a Job at Swiss Hospitality Company in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
- ABOUT US
Swiss Hospitality Company is a professional consulting and development company on a mission, to upgrade the service quality within the hospitality and tourism industry in Saudi Arabia through its offerings.
- OUR VISION
Becoming the leading force for change and development in the Hospitality industry from the private sector in Saudi Arabia.
- OUR MISSION
To revolutionize the Hospitality industry in Saudi Arabia and enable Saudi calibers by adopting Swiss standards, international best-practices and integrating fine Saudi Hospitality values.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, including but not limited to; brand identities, brand theme, brand language, brand culture and story. you should have experience with using graphic design platforms and tools such as illustrator and all adobe design programs to help complete tasks in the best standards.
If you have the passion, can communicate well, and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
Main Tasks & Duties
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral, such as designs for social media, stationary, media, other purposes.
- Create and manage social media content.
- Create creative and engaging social media campaigns.
- Present ideas and rough drafts for feedback.
- Liaising and building multiple relationships with external vendors for printing and publishing.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Be responsible for the correct sourcing of all imagery, and be aware of copyright laws and legislation/ the use of particular images and secondary sources in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- A Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields:
- Graphic Design.
- Fine/ Digital Arts.
- Digital/ Multimedia and information Resources Design.
- Animation, Interactive Technology, and Special Effects .
- Proven graphic designing experience, a minimum of 4 – 6+ years of experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics (to be attached with the job application).
Must Have The Following Skills
- Should have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Design – Knowledge & understanding of the latest trends, design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production drawings, and models.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires accuracy, an excellent eye to details, and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
Company: Swiss Hospitality Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com