Are you looking for a Job at SurveyHealthcareGlobus in United States
About the work
Why Sign Up:
Are you smart, fun, collaborative, and responsible? Do you enjoy working with similar people who really challenge you and help you grow? At SurveyHealthcareGlobus, it’s our mission to accelerate healthcare innovation and improve lives. We are fortunate to serve some of the most innovative companies in the world, all focused on life-changing medicines and therapies. Our 450 customers include 80 of the top 100 global pharmaceutical companies we support as they bring new treatments to market.
SurveyHealthcareGlobus has 200 employees in 14 different countries, with our main US centers in Pocatello, ID and Watertown, MA (our headquarters). We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages and are highly focused on employee culture with a PTO policy of responsible use, Summer Friday’s and weekly team lunches. Some of our offices even accept dogs and we look forward to returning to them in the near future.
If you are interested in working for a progressive, global company in a thriving industry, SurveyHealthcareGlobus is the place for you
Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing the project activity in order to meet customer deliverables, frequent communication with members of the internal staff, research panelists, external suppliers and customers, along with scheduling panelists for research interviews.
SHG offers frequent opportunities for advancement,continuous learning opportunities, supportive team culture and a full package of benefits including, but not limited to, an open PTO policy, 401K and 401k Matching, Fertility/FIVHRA, medical, dental, and eye care plan and employee assistance.
Main duties and responsibilities: .
- Maintain and strengthen the client relationship through exceptional service and advice
- Determine sample strategies for recruiting the highest quality respondents within the field schedule
- Recruit and manage projects of varying complexities
- Interact and manage supplier relationships
- Understand the qualitative research process and custom recruiting in the US and other countries
- Respond to urgent customer inquiries and resolve issues
- Provide suggested updates to standard operating procedure
- Minimum 2 years of experience in healthcare market research 6 months of qualitative experience in the MR industry
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (O utlook, Excel, Word )
- Advanced proficiency hand ling transcription files; recordings; discussion guides; moderator logistics
- Advanced demonstrated proficiency with billing; supplier tracking and billing accuracy
- Advanced proven proficiency with multiple qualitative methodologies (Pre-Tests, Inquiriesmedical, TDI, VDI, BB, Conference Recruit, IDI, Online FG, International, Mixed Mode, etc.)
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrates ability to communicate and resolve issues with all levels of management and with external customers
- Demonstrates positivity with internal team members and external customers – shows a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to successfully complete high-volume project work
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org