This Job Listing is about Supabase in United States 2022
Supabase is an Open Source and fully remote company building developer tools for databases.
We are seeking Support Engineers to provide world class developer support for anyone experiencing issues or seeking guidance when using Supabase. The support team is globally distributed with a strong focus on minimizing time to fix, and works closely with the product and development teams.
- Provide initial and timely responses to all support cases.
- Triage support cases including directing users to previous answers, code examples, documentation, or escalating to specific technical or business team members.
- Monitor Github Issues & Discussions, twitter, email, and other feedback channels.
- Identify where internal tooling might be developed or obtained to improve support efficiency.
- Reproduce issues, creating test cases, and improving test coverage, if you have experience with testing.
- 2+ years of experience in a support engineering role.
- Proficient in SQL (ideally PostgreSQL databases).
- Excellent written English communication skills.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix operating systems and command line
- Experience working with GitHub Issues and Discussions.
- We’re currently looking for US and APAC timezone coverage.
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits. Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependants
- Generous Tech Allowance for any office setup you need
- Annual Education Allowance
- Annually run off-sites.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A