Supply Chain Resources Group Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Assistant Manager – Data Engineer
Website Supply Chain Resources Group
Are you looking for a Job at Supply Chain Resources Group in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Assistant Manager – Data Engineer
Assistant Manager will be working on challenging assignments thereby enhancing the learning through breadth and depth of experience. The role is a client facing role which offers a varied multi-industry exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Test, implement and document BI systems
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Building ETL Models & data warehousing solutions and dashboards
- Translate business needs into technical specifications using the necessary tools
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
- 6-8 years of experience in Power BI dashboard development, Power BI service, RLS
- Certified in Power BI with an expert level understanding of implementing DAX functions, data gateway and building complex dashboards.
- Experience in Azure data factory (configuration of dataflows), Azure SQL & Azure Synapse Pool, Azure Blob
- Experience as a database admin setting up user logins etc.
- Good understanding and hands on of ETL & experience in informatica, Azure, Talend etc. is mandatory
- Experience in SQL is mandatory.
- Hands on Experience in setting End to End BI Implementation – From Solution Designing the Architecture to setting up the Architecture to ETL to developing & deploying dashboards.
- · Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications (MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- · Qualifications: Graduate (BCom, BE, B. Tech), Post-Graduation (MCA/MBA) preferred
Key Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrate the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Identify areas of opportunities to improve business processes and provide business benefits to clients.
- Should possess interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Should have the ability to communicate effectively to customers who may, at times, have a non-technical background
- Must have the ability to write technical reports, detailed presentations, and documentation
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of business ethics
- Should have sound job administration skills
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- Open to travel as per the job requirements. It would depend upon the assignment as well.
The position is based out of our Kingdom of Saudi Arabia location.
Company: Supply Chain Resources Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.