Website Supply Chain Resources Group
Are you looking for a Job at Supply Chain Resources Group in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Sales Coordinator-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
At Banyan Tree Al Ula, our Sales professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Sales, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain complete knowledge of the following (to include but not limited to):
- All hotel features / services, hours of operation
- Hotel function space, entertainment options, menus and floral decoration options
- Hotel safety guidelines and evacuation plan
- Scheduled daily group activities
- Answer incoming phone calls in a pleasant manner using Hotel’s telephone etiquette guidelines. Handle telephone enquiries according to departmental procedure
- Coordinate all group arrangements
- Work with group contacts to facilitate program planning and requirements
- Communicate group needs and specifications to all relevant departments
- Follow up with Post-Conference reports and review group billings
- Input all group bookings and update booking activities in the system on a weekly basis
- Prepare reports, maintain proper records and filing system in accordance to hotel’s sales administration process
- Maintain gifts inventory and coordinate the sending of gifts to clients
- Arrange site inspections for potential clients
- Promote positive relations with clients and attend to all requests expediently and courteously
- Acknowledge and handle clients’ complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently. Report incidents or other irregularities to management
- Up-sell and promote hotel’s facilities and services at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management / Events Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Supply Chain Resources Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org