Are you looking for a Job at Stryker in Tempe, AZ
Who do we love?for Challengers. People looking for difficult projects and working to find the right solutions. forfor Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts, and work together to move the business forward. forfor Charismatic Networkers. Relationship savvy individuals who intentionally connect with both internal partners and external contacts. forfor Strategic thinkers. Interns who come up with innovative ideas and consistently exceed their performance goals. forfor Customer-oriented achievers. People with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-centric attitude who add value to their associations. forfor Game changers. Persistent interns who will stop at nothing to fulfill Stryker’s mission to improve healthcare. forforWhat you get from the internship
for Stryker Marketing Fellows to Come to
for Stryker, a world leader in medical technology, takes pride in its people and that is why we seek to expand our talent. As a result, we are looking for the best and brightest students to strengthen our team and further our business in the future. for
- Apply knowledge in the classroom in a fast paced and growing industry environment
- Implement new ideas, constantly face challenges and develop your skills
- Complete projects that revolve around medicine education, marketing /operations, brand management and portfolio management
- Network with key/high-level stakeholders and company leaders
forAs a Marketing Intern at Stryker, be placed on one of the following teams:
for Downward Marketing
- Participate in key marketing activities such as campaign development, messaging and positioning
- Gain field experience with sales members and surgeons operating in the US .
- Gather information about customers to assist in the creation and validation of various statements, campaigns, and business models to help achieve results.
- Learn and practice the Big Picture Marketing framework to build the structure for future marketing activities. for
- Participate in product development activities and strategic marketing initiatives to build the future of Stryker products
- Manage projects between R&D, marketing and customer insights to help make decisions that align with customer needs
- Learn and practice the Big Picture Marketing framework to build the structure of future marketing activities
- Partner with internal and external entities to develop marketing materials for use in customer-facing interactions.
- Ensure consistency of company messages and products with the brand and accessibility of communication efforts for launchof products. to deliver results
- Assist in the implementation and execution of Stryker’s communication strategy, including web, advertising, direct marketing and sales force communication efforts to drive our business
- Assist in the implementation and execution of all trade shows and sales meetings to involve our external clients and internal team
What you need
- Currently working toward completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related or equivalent field; We will only consider students who plan to enroll in a title search program after the summer.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; it should be the case on the date of hire and will also be verified during the background check in the spring.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require employment-based sponsorship now or in the future.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and work flow
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient in the basics of computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven leadership and business acumen
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: $42,000/yr – $69,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org