This Job Listing is about IQVIA in Zagreb, Croatia 2022
Join us on our exciting journey!
The vision of our Real World Evidence teams is to pioneer and lead with scientific and technical expertise, the generation and dissemination of high-quality Real World Evidence that make a true difference to patient lives, globally. Come join us on this exciting journey!
Our Real World Global Biostatistics & Statistical Programming team delivers insightful analytics for predominantly primary data collection studies, and we are increasingly supporting innovative studies such as External Comparators, Enriched Studies, and Pragmatic Trials.
We are a highly motivated global team of more than 150 employees, responsible for engaging with our clients early to help shape the statistical analysis in these various study designs; contribute to protocols and deliver results that meet their needs.
We have unique opportunities to define the way our clients develop and apply Real World Evidence for healthcare decision making, so we are looking for the best talent to join us in this effort.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of Real World Evidence in an evolving industry!
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH OR EXCEED THE CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
As a Statistical Programmer 2, you will provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
You will plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks.
As a lead programmer on assigned studies, you will write and maintain programming specifications datasets and program TLFs, to maximize programming efficiency with the use of biostatistical tools and assist in training and mentoring new or junior team members
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years, statistical programming experience within the Life Science industry in SAS
- Experience as project lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks and projects
- Already possess the right to work in the UK or EMEA. We cannot offer visas, work permits or support with new EU Blue Cards for this role
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A