Website EQUALS TRUE
This Job Listing is about EQUALS TRUE in Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador 2022
We believe that for Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion to thrive in the workplace all individuals must feel Safe, Valued, and Respected. And that the only way to accomplish this is if the business model places these priorities first. Which is exactly what we do each day.
We are a Female, LGBTQ, and Minority led virtual-first startup that welcomes technologists from all lifestyles, theologies, cultures, disabilities, and backgrounds. And seeks to empower people with the freedom to own their remote career path in safe merit driven transparent culture where everyone is treated equally.
So if you are looking for a new career partner that is remote-first, has a social mission, and only works with companies that share our values… then let’s talk about our Ssr Tech Recruiter opening today. Here is what we can tell you about the role.
- Sourcing and recruiting technical talent in North, Central and South America
- Qualify candidates with technical behavioral interviewing techniques
- Creating consistent talent pipeline to meet project needs
- Evangelize =T brand in professional forums and LinkedIn
- Participate in professional online events to attract top talent.
- ATS systems
- 1+ years of experience working for a technical organization
- Solid social media sourcing skills (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Full-cycle recruitment for technical positions
- A desire to learn (code) and become a recruiting expert
- Strong project and time management skills
- 100% Remote
- Pay equality
- Performance bonus per lead and per new client
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid national holidays
- Career development
- …and more
Interested? Great, then please send us your CV/Resume to start the conversation and find out more.
EQUALS TRUE is a global inclusive talent network of like-minded software engineers, agileist, and design thinkers. We build and develop safe, inclusive, equitable and balanced remote teams for companies that need to scale globally in a socially responsible way.
EQUALS TRUE is inclusive to all and all of our career opportunities are fully remote. We never exclude qualified people, we practice wage equality, we make every effort to accommodate disabilities and only work with companies that share our values. We are proud to be a global equal opportunity affirmative action employer. And we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, gender stereotypes, age, status as a veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. We also consider qualified applicants with non-violent, and non-financial related criminal histories. EQUALS TRUE is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in all our talent processes. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Company: EQUALS TRUE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Application Deadline: N/A