Website Spring Health
Are you looking for a Job at Spring Health in United States
Our mission: remove all barriers to mental health. forforSpring Health is the premier comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with the best providers to receive the right treatment at the right time. forforFrom early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution on the market that has been shown to be more effective than traditional mental health care. By combining the latest technology with approved vendors, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team supported by leaders in psychiatry. forforWe are seeking part-time Canadian licensed and qualified psychotherapists to join our clinical team and provide care with a technology-enabled machine learning/artificial intelligence platform that prioritizes patient outcomes. forfor What will you do?
- What it will: Counsel clients with benefits ranging from goal-focused short-term EAPs to employer health plans that allow many sessions as medically necessary .
- Treat adults who have completed short, evidence-based online tests that identify their symptoms and areas of concern.
- Preferably, also be open to treating additional populations such as children, adolescents,couples or families.
- Keep a calendar showing your availability and complete session documentation in a timely manner within our scheduling system.
- Use evidence-based intervention and treatment modalities that are tailored to your client’s needs.
- Collaborate with our dedicated provider support team, our licensed clinical care navigation team, and our administrative care support team whenever you need help.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, maintaining our values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities and genders
Who are you
- Has an unrestricted license to practice counseling (psychologist, master’s level counselor, etc.). We cannot accept requests from anyone who requires licensed supervision.
- Graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensure experience.
- You are comfortable with technology and you are competent Telehealth.
- Has training and experience in evidence-based care modalities such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- You are comfortable providing safety planning and intervention. during situations where a customer may pose higher risks.
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
- You like to work independently, but you would also like to have the support of a team and the opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providersand our master’s level clinical care navigators. for
Why Spring Health
- You will set your own hours to suit your professional and personal needs.
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have a private and confidential location with a stable internet.
- No need to spend time marketing your practice, checking insurance eligibility, collecting fees, or filing claims; We take care of the administrative work so you can focus on clinical care.
- Increase your ability to provide service through feedback from evidence-based measures that help you identify what is working for your customers.
- Join a dynamic community where you will receive support, appreciate your work, and have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care! for
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values very seriously at Spring Health
for Members come first We are true advocates for members. forfor Move fast to change lives We build with urgency and intention. forfor Take ownership We offer trust and hold ourselves accountable. forfor Embrace diverse teams and perspectives We find strength in diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. forfor Science will win We will make impact through innovation and evidence-based frameworks. forfor Sinceritywith care We are open, honest and empathetic. forforSpring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or others legally applicable. protected feature. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of their criminal record, in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations, please let us know. ”
Company: Spring Health
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.