Are you looking for a Job at Sportskeeda in India
About the job
Job Summary: The Ad Operations Analyst will work closely with the regional Sales and Brand Solutions Teams to ensure and execute successful advertising programs on the Sportskeeda Website/App.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and setup campaigns based on parameters and creative materials provided by brand solutions team, and coordinate the scheduling and launching of advertising campaigns.
- Prepare post campaign reports / screenshots on a daily basis.
- Data Driven Optimization of Campaigns to drive a higher Return on Investment.
- Use insights and customer intelligence to improve Campaign Performance and liaise with Account Managers in order to strategize and exceed client expectations in terms of Revenue, Growth and Client Satisfaction.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and guidance for testing and scheduling advertising campaigns, as well as troubleshooting creative and operations-related issues for campaigns.
- Prepare and Analyze daily Programmatic reports.
- Ensure the highest standard of accuracy and quality of work generating the best possible experience for internal and external stakeholders.
Experience Required/Qualifications & Skills:
- Ideal candidates would preferably have ad scheduling /ad trafficking experience of 0-1 yrs, working in Ad-operations using GAM as primary Ad server.
- Must be detail-oriented, customer focused, highly-organized, able to calmly perform under a high stress/deadline-driven environment, and exude a strong sense of urgency.
- The individual must be a self-starter possessing excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel or Google sheets is mandatory.
- Analytics Mindset, Excellent at Time Management, Opinionated , Prefer to work in a Startup Environment.
- Education – B.SC, B.com, B.A ,B.E, B.tech
Established in 2009, Sportskeeda is a global sports content platform that covers the world’s biggest sports and eSports trends to serve over 100 Million fans every month. Our passionate team comprises of top content creators from around the world, churning out thousands of well researched content pieces daily.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org