Are you looking for a Job at Sportskeeda in India
Sportskeeda is looking for an Assistant Manager – Social Media for Esports. The hired person will be part of the SK Esports social media team and will work closely with senior management to grow and lead Sportskeeda Esports’ social media presence.
Established in 2009, Sportskeeda is a global sports content platform that covers the world’s biggest sports and esports trends to serve over 100 million fans every month. Our passionate team is made up of the best content creators from around the world, churning out thousands of well-researched content every day.
- Prepare a social media content strategy for 3 main platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and develop an awareness strategy for influencer marketing
- Preparing an engaging social media strategy for SK Esports
- Carrying out regular checks and analysis of existing social media handles; Prepare
- analytics reports and suggest improvements.
- Create a team of interns to monitor social media trends, breaking news, etc. and write timely posts.
- Review of content for accuracy of facts and general accuracy of grammar and context; ensure that the content is written according to Sportskeeda’s guidelines; spelling, grammar check; scope of the text with the editorial staff.
- Excellent knowledge of Esports and general love for the game
- Experienceat least 1-2 years in social media growth
- Stay up to date with recent developments in and around the world of Esports and Gaming
- Stay up to date with social media trends, news, updates and more
- An excellent command of English is a must.
- Should have a knack for sharp sentence composition, grammar and syntax.
- Skilled with Adobe CC – mainly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Flexibility with working hours based on different time zones timetables
Note: This position requires you to work 6 days a week
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org