Website Omni Hotels & Resorts
This Job Listing is about Omni Hotels & Resorts in Toronto, Ontario, Canada 2022
King Edward Hotel
With its rich history, timeless elegance, and modern hospitality, the Omni King Edward Hotel has been a favourite of both locals and visitors for over 110 years. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, this landmark hotel is just steps away from a wealth of diverse restaurants, tourist hotspots, and shopping centres. It’s no wonder the Omni King Edward is the perfect destination for business and leisure travellers alike.
The Omni King Edward Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni King Edward Hotel may be your perfect match
Be a part of Canada’s first Mokara Spa at the Omni King Edward Hotel!
Responsible for scheduling spa services and anticipating the arrival and departure of every guest with genuine hospitality. Provide efficient service and create memorable experiences by exceeding guest expectations.
- Spa or hotel experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline an asset
- Smart Serve Licensed preferred
- Must be flexible to work all schedules including opening and closing, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be guest service-oriented
- Must be able to deal with people in a professional manner under pressure
- Understands that the job may require reaching, bending, twisting, pulling, moving, lifting, or carrying objects weighing up to 50lbs/22kg; standing, sitting, or walking for up to 8 hours
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Rotating schedule
- Growth opportunity
- Hotel room discounts
- Attend all mandatory Spa Departmental & hotel meetings and trainings.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures outlined in the Mokara Spa Associate Handbook.
- Maintain, clean and organize all spa areas according to Mokara Spa brand standards, including but not limited to, reception, hospitality station, lounge, changerooms and treatment rooms.
- Ensure that Toronto Public Health BodySafe standards are upheld, including but not limited to, disinfecting & sanitization of all spa areas.
- Ensure you are up to date on communication and promotions pertaining to the Mokara Spa & the hotel.
- Always maintain a professional appearance, relationship and communication with every guest interaction.
- Maintain and respect the privacy and confidentiality of our guests’ personal information.
- Communicate the features and benefits of all spa services, packages and retail products confidently and eloquently and recommend according to the guests’ needs.
- Ensure that guests’ appointments are booked accurately and efficiently while optimizing the productivity of our service providers’ schedules.
- Check-in and check-out guests promptly and professionally.
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens to the proper areas.
- Stock towels, linens, guest supplies, and amenities in the changerooms, lounge, and hospitality station.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the Mokara Spa Team.
- Troubleshoot and respond effectively and efficiently to guests’ needs and issues to ensure optimum satisfaction.
- Ensure the health and safety of all our guests and report all accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to the Loss Prevention department and Human Resources.
- Report all areas of deficiencies and maintenance work to Engineering department through Synergy in a timely manner.
- Assist in monthly inventory count of retail, professional and guest supplies.
- Help achieve financial goals by maximizing guest satisfaction and profit.
- Maintain par levels of products used in the spa and report any shortages immediately to the spa management.
- Maintain cost effective usage of all department related materials and protect hotel assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by spa management.
- Weekend coverage needed to support busy times in anticipation of increased business volume.
Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A