Website S&P Global
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
The Role: Senior/Lead Salesforce Admin
The Grade: 9 & 10
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: We are the premier provider of data feed products to the global investment community. As we continue to expand our coverage – not only in the US, but Europe and Asia as well – and improve our products and solutions, it is increasingly important to complement our best-in-class services with an exceptional organization of people.
The Impact: We are in search of a highly motivated Business Analyst who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast growing company. Do you love leading Technical Projects as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state of the art of technology? In this role, you will utilize your strong problem solving skills to guide the team to deliver on both small and large projects. You will use your skills and experience to help improve our internal content entry platforms. You will be involved in planning and execution that will include working in all areas of CRM, CMS and other internal applications.
What’s In It For You
- You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to internal users
- The chance to dig in to complicated technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications
- You will work with our global content teams and our technical teams to collect, analyze, and fill in technical gaps in requirements
- You will be part of a team which promotes healthy culture and ambitious environment
- You will provide End User support for our internal content management platforms
- You will act as a point of customer concern for major product incidents/ technical assistance.
- You will be working closely with project teams to plan and implement process and operational changes across businesses.
- Designs new process guidelines, write business procedures and training materials, and leads implementation plans and stakeholder communications.
- Facilitates business governance across assigned businessegion for workflow systems with a focus on executing process and functionality improvements.
- Tracks quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure process and/or content quality.
- Provides fact-based interpretation and analysis of findings and knowledge-based recommendations to management.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience as a tech support, Business Analyst
- Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Communication skills (presentation, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
- Salesforce basic knowledge/experience is preferable.
- Experience working with Zuora integration with Salesforce, Oracle or ADO
- Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
- Prior experience of working as Tech Support
- Data analysis experience and good understanding of structured databases
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting
- Experience working in large, global teams
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Willing to work in Evening/ Night Shift.
At S&P Global, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 267341
Posted On: 2021-10-21
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: S&P Global
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org