Website S&P Global
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
S&P Global Corporate
The role : Business Analyst II
The rating: 9
Location : Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Islamabad
The Team : We are the leading provider of data feed products to the global investing community. As we continue to expand our coverage – not only in the United States, but also in Europe and Asia – and improve our products and solutions, it is increasingly meaningful to integrate our best services with an amazing organization of people. You would be able to learn PPM and Agile deployment tools and gain a broad understanding of project management and workflows.
The Impact: we are looking for a highly motivated person who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast growing company. Do you enjoy defining solutions to complex business problems, as well as putting yourself in the trenches and working with the team to get the job done? Do you like working with cutting edge technology?
What’s there for you?
- You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team responsible for delivering high quality software to customers
- The ability to delve into the complicated technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications
- Collaborate and guide our Product Owners, Software Architects and others to fill technical gaps in requirements
- Foster a team culture and environment
Build and improveyour skills by working with new technologies and driving lean and agile processes.
- End-to-end specification, development, test and release of project deliverables assigned for software development projects.
- Use advanced SQL skills to write tailor queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Participate in the scope of proposed enhancements and work with Content Manager, Product Manager or other Project Managers to transform business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Work to mitigate risk while owning assets, resources and changes.
- Work independently to provide data transformation, testing, troubleshooting and end-to-end user support needs.
- Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals.
What we are looking for :
- 3 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, systems analyst or similar in a technical environment
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity
- Skills establish and execute according to project plans and timelines
- In-depth understanding of the Agile/Scrum framework
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Communication skills – presentation , active listening, ability to create consensus and support between functions and at all levels
- Experience in data analysis and solid knowledge of databasesstructured
- Experience in managing business analysts or project managers
- Work experience meeting project deadlines within a matrix organization
- Practical experience with codification or details technicians
- Experience of working in large global teams
- Understanding the financial services industry is an advantage
- Understanding Agile methodologies
S&P Global Corporate
At S&P Global, we don’t provide you with intelligence, we provide you with essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make confident decisions. We are the world’s leading provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analysis in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Dealing Policy (\”the Policy\”) which seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and restricting the holding and trading of personal securities. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, subject to Policy requirements, S&P Global candidates may be required to disclose positions in the securities. Some roles may include a ban on trading and the correction of positions when an actual or potential conflict of interest exists. Hiring at S&P Global is subject to compliance with the Policy.
Equal Opportunities Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and allQualified applicants will receive employment compensation regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status or any other been protected by law. Only electronic job postings will be considered.
If you require accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please email: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
20 – Professional (EEO-2-USA Job Categories), IFTECH202.1 – Medium Professional Level I (EEO Working Group), SWP Priority – Evaluations – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 266995
Published on: 2021-11-18
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India ”
Company: S&P Global
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com