Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
The Role: specialist in commercial productivity
for Score ( relevant only for internal applicants ): 9
for Location: Islamabad, Pakistan – Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, India
for The team: The main account team is a global team within Market Intelligence at S&P Global and is comprised of seasoned professionals with experience in sales and relationship management. The team is informal, friendly, with an entrepreneurial atmosphere and a self-disruptive spirit. We value innovation, partnership and it is critical that you are a great team member to be successful within our organization. forfor The Impact: Your work will improve the customer experience, improve retention, and lower cost of sales, helping overall drive strategic growth. You’ll create and develop step-by-step workflows, leveraging predictive analytics and retention strategies for customer communication throughout the revenue lifecycle to create winning processes that book more meetings, shorten negotiation cycles, and Ultimately, deliver a superior customer experience at all touchpoints of the customer journey. Additionally, you will work to create programming to motivate our front-line reps and improve sales and retention. forfor Responsibilities
- Support the launch and maintenance of cadences by partnering with AM to identify contacts /appropriate leads and assign them to AMs within SalesLoft.
- Review and innovate AM workflows, working across the team to uncover and share best practices and disrupt current practices.
- Partner with assigned team leaders to identify areas of focus for the campaign.
- Collect and enhance \”artifacts\” to support workflows, which can take the form of email templates, PowerPoint templates, conversation leads, and more.
- Conduct training sessions on new cadences to socialize with OMs globally and ensure understanding of the approach and related tasks.
- Partner with direct manager to create communication plans around available training sessions and cadences.
- Conduct regular brainstorming sessions with the core team to identify areas for improvement and implement them as needed.
- When available, collaborate with the product owner to identify triggers to initiate cadences and integrate them into the cadence building process.
- Conduct regular stakeholder review meetings with AMs to understand current adoption and additional areas for incorporation of the SalesLoft product.
- Develop a schedule to help the Primary Team \”ring the bell\” on great achievements and celebrate success stories, track KPIs, and report back to the larger team. for
for What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degreein business, marketing or related field
- 3 years of work experience
- Project management experience; The incumbent must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and be aware of deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and collaborate with others beyond one’s reporting line.
- Salesforce CRM List/Reporting Experience
About the company statement
for S&P Global Market Intelligence
for At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important, some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry news, research, and data into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry and competitive dynamics, conduct valuations, and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world can gain the essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction. forforS&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), providing essential intelligence for people, businesses and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
for EOE Declaration
for S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to making all employment decisions regardless of race/ethnicity, gender,pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnership and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other categories legally protected, subject to applicable law. forfor#
for20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP202.1 – Intermediate Professional Level I (EEO Working Group)
for Job ID: 267282
for Posted on: 2021-11-03
for Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com