Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
The role : specialist, CRM operations
for Grade level: 8 (for internal use only)
for Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
for Shift – This is a primarily night shift position (9 AM to 6 PM EST) subject to change based on business needs
for The team: We are a global team with a presence in India, Pakistan and the Philippines. We support the front-line sales team in the Order-to-Cash workflow. We enjoy an exciting position within the organization and continually grow as we integrate our operations with other departments to support a growing roster of people and departments. forfor The Impact: The CRM operations team plays a critical role in the business shopping experience. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency of the team with an impact on the entire business organization as well as on the customer experience. forfor What’s in it for you: Our company prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer and the results face meritocracy. We set high standards and value responsibility for everyone. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on growth and planned initiatives, you have the opportunity to emerge into more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team. forfor Responsibilities
- FixingNew Sales Prices and Renewal Quotes in Salesforce
- Write contracts for new sales and renewals using the Create a Contract (CAC) tool within Salesforce
- Help internal partners setting the Net Renewal Rate (NRR) in Salesforce Einstein and providing support
- Participating in data governance projects and assisting with cleanup activities within the sales force.
- Participate in UPF projects and help provide a meaningful solution.
- Resolution of general inquiries related to new sales and renewals.
- Provide subject matter expertise while conducting problem root cause analysis within the OTC system to ensure better data quality and a better customer shopping experience.
- Collaborate with different internal departments such as order management, legal, compliance, cash applications and collections to resolve customer inquiries. for
- Great comprehension, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is an asset
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, positive mindset, excellent work ethic
- Ability to work independently with supervision minimal
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Commitment to integrity and excellence with a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to multitask while you work under pressure
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
for Job ID: 264538
for Published on: 2021-08-19
for Location: Islamabad, Pakistan ”
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org