Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
Senior Associate, M&D Client Services will be responsible for providing support to Capital IQ Pro users for market data i.e., equity pricing, estimates, key developments and events, filings transactions, officers, estimates etc. You will be expected to have a strong understanding of the everyday workflow of clients in order to be able to help them utilize our products more effectively. You will also be a major stakeholder in all the key processes of the team and will be responsible for onboarding/ training, performance, reporting and cultivating a culture of high performance.
Work Shift: This is a night shift position. However, based on changing business requirements, you may be required to work in the morning & evening shift.
As the Senior Associate of the M&D Client Services, along with providing client support, you will be expected to serve as an enabler for the rest of the team so they could provide best-in-class client support and partner up with the users in their key projects and queries where Capital IQ Pro platform can be leveraged. Using this experience, you’ll be conducting diagnostic product webcasts, proactive client outreaches and other similar projects aimed to increase user stickiness and eventually leading to high retention rates.
The Team / Business
The Markets & Deals team is responsible for providing client support for our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations with clients regarding pricing, credit ratings, institutional ownership along with capital and M&A transactions. Being present in Pakistan, India & Philippines makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Product Management, Content & Industry Research, etc.)
What’s In It For You
- Sharpen your professional and social skills while interacting with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Develop your product knowledge by working with our expansive investment management and investment banking client base.
- Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums
- Make suggestions in regard to product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Work with clients and internal colleagues to help build customized, data-driven Excel models
- Uplift morale and motivation of associates and be a voice of positivity and establish yourself as POC for any guidance they may need
- Monitor the quantitative and qualitative performance of team members and communicate key points to M&D management
- Ensure you are adept on Capital IQ Pro platform, escalation paths/ SOPs, Salesforce.com, product knowledge, new enhancements, and related continuous education
- Participate in recruiting and hiring process to meet adequate staffing level, as needed
- Work on special projects/assignments as required and/or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent education and experience
- 1-3 year’s related work experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, multitasking and customer service and Client Managements skills
- Team-player mentality with tight-knit teamwork skills
About Company Statement
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
EEO Statement: S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 267113
Posted On: 2021-10-29
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com