Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: You will be the first impression of Market Intelligence. As part of the front line growth engine, you will interact with both current and potential clients; developing the strategy, performing outreach, and diagnosing the need clients may have for all Market Intelligence analytical solutions and data services. In partnership with our global sales teams, you will be responsible for introducing clients/potential clients to the Market Intelligence solutions and assessing whether they are a good fit for our products.
Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 7
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: The Commercial Development Team is a global team. We are self-motivated, spirited and passionate, with a client first mind-set. We are resilient, flexible and value excellence in execution. Overall, the team works passionately to create more sales opportunities for revenue growth and filling the top of the funnel with qualified leads.
The Impact: You’ll be the first impression of Market Intelligence and a quarterback, leveraging resources from marketing, product, sales and relationship management teams to match our solutions and services to meet client needs. As top of the funnel, you are essential to the organization’s overall growth.
What’s In it for You: We are looking for someone to grow with the company by evolving not only their sales skills, but their industry knowledge and product knowledge on market leading analytical solutions and data services. As you grow, there are opportunities for you to transition into areas where you can continue to thrive. Although this could mean accelerating your career within the team, it could expand within sales or other areas like relationship management, customer success, product specialist, operations or project management.
We are looking to establish the new Prospecting team with team size of 10 between AMD & GGN with opportunities of lateral transfer at Grade 7 and Grade 8.
- Work through assigned Market Intelligence accounts by segment to qualify potential prospects.
- Identify the right group/users within an organization and engage them in a conversation about our different products
- Develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Develop an outreach strategy to drive appointments with Sales Representatives
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Work on new logo accounts to engage prospects in the buying process.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Grow product and sales knowledge by sitting in with various team members, attending the demos you set, and asking for feedback on a regular basis.
- Continuous learning to stay on top of tools, techniques, trends, understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Timely management of data for new and prospective clients within CRM, recording all communications, information is accurate, and documents attached.
- Monitor and manager day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
What We’re Looking For
In a nutshell, The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The
right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the Outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- You have a proven track record of achieving quota, daily/weekly/monthly activity goals, research, and pipeline development goals
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards revenue targets within a business development environment
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling and overcoming gatekeepers, and overcome rejection with charisma and courage
- Solid organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the financial industry and/or financial divisions/departments a plus
- Collaborative and supportive. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others.
About S&P Global
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
406 – Entry Professional – Inside Sales (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 40 – Sales (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSINS406 – Entry Professional-Sales (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 265267
Posted On: 2021-10-13
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com