Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
The Role: Associate, Customer Service (Generalist) – Multiple Sectors
The location : (temporarily in a work from home setup)
Work shift: This is initially a night shift. However, once the training is complete, you may be required to work the morning and evening shifts and participate in a weekend rotation lasting a few months. The training period is approximately 6 months in which you will learn multiple industries such as Media, Real Estate, Energy and Metals & Mining to name a few.
The team : As a member of the Customer Service team, you will serve as an expert for the Market Intelligence platform. You will be responsible for providing customer support on our business intelligence tool by holding diagnostic conversations and driving product usage and revenue. Teamwork is key in this role. Additionally, Customer Service interacts with many internal teams, including Sales, Content, Products, News and Technical Support. Team members learn in-depth industry knowledge and develop technical skills.
What’s in it for you
- Build a career with a global company
- Help market leaders and decision makers in the financial services industry
- Grow and enhance your skills by supporting enterprise-grade products and new technologies
- Expand your knowledge base by developing skills across multiple industries
- Develop training skills by drivingnew collaborators and training customers on the Market Intelligence platform.
- Based on your planned growth and initiatives, you can emerge into the next role (Specialist or Assistant Manager) or acquire crucial skills to help you on new career paths within the S&P Global Commercial organization.
Accountability : As a senior member of our team, you are expected to make an impact from the start.
- To provide exceptional customer service to SPGMI customers, distributors and internal staff via telephone, email and web chat in the areas of industry, content and product consulting
- Support a client base of companies in the Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Financial Corporate and Non-Financial Corporate segments, representing over $ 1.3 billion in annual revenue for S&P Global
- Positively influences customer perception of the Market Intelligence division while managing approximately 100 customer interactions each month
- Assist with training and mentoring new hires as senior associates demonstrating best practice experience and product knowledge
- Conduct product demos or webcasts for customers
- Build our Knowledge Base for internal stakeholders and customers
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to learn more sectors
- Open to work in different shifts and initially in the night shift
- Open to work temporarily from home
- A degree in finance, accounting, economics and/or related fields.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively solve customer concerns and promoting SPGMI product use
- The ability to solve problems, manage time and organize well are essential skills required
- Strong financial knowledge or knowledge of the global economy
Information about the
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important, some is vital. Precise, profound and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help monitor performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world can gain the essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), providing essential information for individuals, businesses and governments to make confident decisions. For more information, please visit: www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions based on merit, ability and equal opportunity and regardless of race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed , religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including unionsand civil partnerships), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on the person’s ability to perform their own work.
203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-USA), OPRTON203 -Entry Professional (EEO Working Group)
20 – Professional (EEO-2-USA job categories), OPRTON203 – Entry professional (EEO working group)
Job ID: 264578
Published on: 2021-09-06
Location: Makati City, Philippines ”
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com