Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the job
If you are an internal candidate please apply through our external careers site at careers.spglobal.com as you would need to take an assessment for this role. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the Job Description.
The Role: Associate, Energy – Client Support
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Work Shift: Night shift. However, you should be flexible to work on any other shift depending on business need. Should also be flexible working a staggered workweek and Sundays, approximately once a quarter.
The Energy Client Operations team provides exceptional client support by showcasing vast knowledge about S&P Global Market Intelligence tools, our data, and the industry we cover. You will be a valuable member of a truly global team with presence in the US, Pakistan & Philippines. Members of the team learn in-depth energy industry knowledge, produce webcast presentations, perform product testing, create custom models in Excel, participate in client outreach campaigns to drive usage, and develop their Excel and SQL skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Relationship Management, Technology, Product Management, Financial Modeling, Content & Industry Research, etc).
As the face of the organization, we have a strong impact on our clients’ opinion of the quality of the company as a whole, driving product usage and revenue. As we are in direct contact with clients and understand their needs, we also have the opportunity to relay client feedback to the company, which is valuable in shaping future product releases.
What’s In It For You
- Associate will develop industry knowledge by working with our diverse client base at various financial institutions, consultants, government organizations and universities.
- Improve their technical expertise with software programs such as MS Excel and SQL.
- Work closely with industry experts across the globe, which will help promote your development and professional growth.
- Be part of an organization that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Primary point of contact for providing critical research and value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various companies primarily in US, and across the globe, through calls, e-mails and web-chat.
- Channel client ideas and feedback to our content and product management teams to help improve the quality and accuracy of our database and products.
- Work with senior team members on projects and develop subject matter expertise in different sectors of the Energy industry: natural gas, power, coal.
- Record webcasts that provide demos of S&P Global Market Intelligence products and cover major industry trends.
- Work with clients and financial modelling team to help build customized, data-driven Excel models.
- Participate in user acceptance testing efforts within area of focus to ensure that products meet the highest standard for client experience.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor/Undergraduate Degree holder, preferably in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Must be proactive and capable of multitasking effectively
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong attention to detail and can independently conduct due diligence for research
- Team-player mentality with strong collaboration skills
- Flexible to changes in a dynamic environment
- Provide and accept constructive feedback
- 0-2 years working experience
- Customer service working experience
- Knowledgeable in accounting and finance, energy industry or the global economy
ADDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES/INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Please use your current S&P Global email address in your application.
- Under Source, please select ‘I Am Current Employee’
- Select ‘Yes’ when asked ‘Are you currently employed at S&P Global?’ under
- the Application Questions.
- Once all the required details are filled out, you will be notified of a pending task while on the Candidate Portal.
- Click on the ‘Take Assessment’ button to complete the Pymetrics games. which is a required step in the application process.
About Company Statement
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 262925
Posted On: 2021-07-08
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org