Website S&P Data Digital
Are you looking for a Job at SP Data Digital in Anchorage, AK
About the job
Retention Sales Specialist (Work from Home)
Is #SALES in your DNA? Do you have a passion to solve customer problems and the need to understand why things are done the way they are done? Come to S&P Data Digital and use your super-power active listening skills to uncover customer needs and problems so that we can find the perfect solutions for them!
We are hiring full time customer retention specialists to connect with our customers. The goal of every call is to:
- Fulfill needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling services or orders.
- Addresses complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing renewals or savings.
Our retention specialists handle incoming calls that vary from account questions to basic troubleshooting, identify solutions and provide a resolution. Our ideal candidate is a great communicator, is empathetic, can quickly build rapport and has;
- 1-year experience in a call center required
- Retention and Sales experience required
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Technical aptitude to be able to navigate multiple application/platforms simultaneously
- Dedicate workspace that is distraction free
- Laptop/desktop with Windows 10 a hardwired connection to a modem (min 4GB memory, Windows 10 computer, antivirus software, antispyware software, second monitor and 10up/3down internet speed)
- USB Headset with microphone
What You Will Be Doing
- Solving previously unresolved issue for our customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Retaining, building and growing relationship with customers potential at end-of-life cycle
- Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers by actively listening to our customers, asking the right questions, and offering solutions (productions and services) which cater to the customers needs.
- Understanding the rationale and drivers for customer cancellations for better ability to anticipate and proactively act
- Utilize tools to maintain and grow customer relationships while increasing earning potential
- Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development
- Be at ease working in a structed and goal-oriented environment (sales, call duration, quality, customer retention)
- Approaching service and sales needs with perseverance, integrity, and compassion.
- Perform customer negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and customer perspectives
- Create an emotionally positive experience for every customer to leave them eager to celebrate their interaction and our client
Your Shift: 40 hours per week 5 days a week
Set schedule given in between the hours listed below
- Monday to Friday – 7:00am to 11:00pm EST
- Saturday – 8:00am to 10:00pm EST
- Sunday – 9:00am to 10:00pm EST
- Program operates 7 days a week, including all Canadian and U.S Holidays as scheduled
- Base wage $16/hour + Commission (Earn up to $60,000 annually)
What’s In It For You?
- Work from Home
- Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
- Fun office culture. Employee engagement activities, Employee recognition and achievement milestones
- We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
- There is plenty of room for GROWTH
- We will provide you with fully PAID training
Powered by TalentNest© 2021
Company: S&P Data Digital
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.