Website SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC)
Are you looking for a Job at SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium SEARHC in Greater Anchorage Area
About the job
SEARHC is a non-profit health consortium which serves the health interests of the residents of Southeast Alaska. We see our employees as our strongest assets. It is our priority to further their development and our organization by aiding in their professional advancement.
Working at SEARHC is more than a job, it’s a fulfilling career. We offer generous benefits, including retirement, paid time off, paid parental leave, health, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance and long and short-term disability, and more.
Supports the Primary Care Team by providing assistance with coordination of telehealth visits, troubleshooting, data entry and general assistance to connect with patients.
- Assists in telehealth visits by ensuring all parties have the right connection information, contact information and any patient data needed in advance of the visit. Alerts clinics when they find missing information or become aware of any issues that may negatively impact the visit. Communicates with all parties as needed for coordination and reminders.
- Provides prompt, courteous response to phone and messaging inquiries.
- Performs clinical data collection and entry to ensure complete and current data resources for billing and clinical purposes. Verifies and corrects information when errors discovered.
- Performs a minimal clinical intake for patients including basic vital sign collection using automated machines, and confirms adequate connection between the patient and provider for the telehealth visit
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- S. Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of medical office or patient care experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and practice.
- Knowledge of privacy laws and regulations related to healthcare.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and clinic systems.
- Knowledge of Alaska Native culture(s).
- Knowledge of data entry and spreadsheets.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks and demands.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in coordinating with departments and individuals for completion of a single task.
- Skill in interacting with difficult situations in a professional manner.
- Skill in operating office equipment such as copiers and fax machines.
- Skill in navigating an EHR scheduling system.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Skill in the basic use of video technology.
- Remain polite, respectful, and work under pressure
- Think logically
- Handle change
- Lift up to 50 pounds
Company: SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC)
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Greater Anchorage Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.