Are you looking for a Job at Soma in Orland Park, IL
About the work
Job reference number: 4772
Brand: Soma Intimates
Type of work: part time
Orland Park Crossing, Orland Park, IL
Type of job: part time
Join our chic team dedicated to a social and style experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
We are setting our minimum hire age for this location to 16 years of age to support vacation hire. Please note that these roles are seasonal and employment will not end on January 16, 2022.
The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer- and product-focused sales culture where our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is accomplished by performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, inventory processing, and inventory organization. We love what we do and we believe that, with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed, and easily located for replenishment to the sales area, rearranges merchandise as needed to maximize inventory space.
- Ensures that new products are properly marketed and represented in a timely manner.
- Insertcorrectly all receiving documents in the computer system, reconciles the goods invoices with the received items as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and locates orders.
- Ensures that visual package materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, with proper warehouse hardware, hooks, signposts, etc.
- Participates in price and discount changes.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, sign placement, etc. as directed.
- Helps in cleaning and organizing the boutique
- Models, supports and promotes the Most AmazingPersonal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, delivering a cohesive omni-channel experience
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seek personal development opportunities and promptly solicit feedback
Other assigned roles.
This position can be found in several tags. Some functions may vary from brand to brand.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Shares or Preferred Cash Experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older * * Except for temporary and seasonal hiring needs
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Must be able to work most of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate work teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising techniques and desired product positioning
- Communication with customers, associates and management; use/communicate with headset
- Regular attendance is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work flexible working hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Walking/Constant standing – 67-100% of 8 hour shift
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8 hour shift 8 hours
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications from top talent to join our store teams. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications meet our requirements for the position. You can apply for any location or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not be currently open. Accommodation is available for job seekers with a disability. To request accommodation during the processapplication, please contact your local store manager for assistance.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Orland Park, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org