Are you looking for a Job at Soma in Mesa, AZ
Job ref. No .: 6890
Brand: Soma Intimates
Category: Retail Sales Employee
Job Type: Part-time
Village Square in Dana Park, Mesa, Arizona
Employment type: Part-time
We are customer obsessed, innovative and have the best culture in retail. Join our team today!
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting management in promoting a customer-centric and product-centric sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations. including the guarantee of a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do and believe that with our teams we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
- Satisfy the company’s sales objectives by using sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selection or helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and wishes.
- Maintains knowledge of ongoing sales and promotions; keeps prices and visual standards.
- Maintain standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participate in visual directives, including monthly sets of the shop and maintenance of the areas.
- Models and promotes Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, delivering a cohesive omnichannel experience.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer problems.
- Ensures a fast and efficient registration experience by staying up to date on policies relating to payments, acceptance of coupons, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Strengthens the purchase decisions at the checkout and achieve additional goals, including gift card sales.
- Enrolls customers in the reward program.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele and wardrobe.
- Knows the current fit of the product and style assortment offers in-store and online.
- Maintains consistent communication with customers through the use of the customer book.
- Supports restocking activities that keep the store full and abundant.
- Helps locate order fulfillment.
- Assistance with visual directives , including floor sets, modification windows, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as indicated.
- Helping to clean and organize the boutique
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Look for opportunities for personal development and promptly solicit feedback.
Other tasks assigned.
This position can be found in multiple brands. Some obligations may vary from brand to brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in retail or sales preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn or adapt to the technology provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and multi-task skills in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with clients, Associates and Management
- Regular attendance is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to achieve corporate objectives. The ability to work with flexible working hours is required, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Constant walking/standing- 67-100% 8 hour shifts
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs- 1-33% of 8- one hour shifts
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% 8 hour shifts
Due to our growth, we are always accepting nominations for the best talents to join part of our shop team. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match our position requirements. You can apply in any place or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not be currently open. Accommodation is available for job applicants with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
5422 Village Square at Dana Park
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminatebased on race, skin color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.