Are you looking for a Job at Soma in Phoenix, AZ
Job ref. No .: 2616
Brand: Soma Intimates
Job Type: Part-time
Biltmore Fashion Park, Phoenix, Arizona
Employment type: Part-time
Join our chic team, dedicated to a stylish and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
We are adjusting our minimum hire age for this location to 16 years of age to support vacation hiring. Please note that these are seasonal roles and the occupation will end no later than January 16, 2022.
The service representative is responsible for supporting a customer-centric and product-centric sales culture where our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through the execution of various operational sales functions, including merchandise management, inventory processing and warehouse organization. We love what we do and believe that with our teams we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
- Process merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, labeled and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, rearrange merchandise as needed to maximize warehouse space.
- Ensures that new products are properly marketed and represented in a timely manner.
- Correctly inserts all documentsreceipt in the computer system, reconciles the invoices for the goods with the items received as applicable. Accurately and timely complete store-to-store transfers and discovery requests.
- Ensures package visuals, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, stores properly warehouse hardware, hangers, sign stands, etc.
- Participate in price changes and rebates.
- Notify store management of cash supply needs .
- Assistance with visual directives, including floors, changing windows, visual presentations, positioning of signage, etc. as indicated.
- Help with the cleanliness and organization of the boutique
- Models, supports and promotes the principles and standards of Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS), delivering a consistent omnichannel experience
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Look for opportunities for personal development and promptly solicit feedback
Other tasks assigned.
This position can be found in multiple brands. Some tasks may vary from one brand to another.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous store or cashier experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old ** Except for temporary and seasonal hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent service skillsto the customer
- Strong organizational skills and multi-task skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn or adapt to the technology provided by the company
- Must be in able to work most of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and to strict deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to desired visual merchandising and product placement
- Communicate with customers, collaborators and management; wearing/communicating with headset
- Regular frequency is essential in this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet business goals. The ability to work with flexible working hours is required, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Constant walking/standing – 67-100% 8 hour shifts
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs – 1-33% shifts of 8 hours
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting nominations for top talent to join our store teams. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match our position requirements. You can apply for any position or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not be currently open. Accommodation is available for job seekers with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
5254 Biltmore Fashion Park
FAS,Inc. of Chico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, skin color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or gender expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org