Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Sakākah, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia 2022
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an expert at detecting differences between things you observe versus what you expect them to be? Do you love technology, learning new things, writing test cases, and automating their execution? Are you really good at using writing to explain what you’ve seen? If so, your job search ends right here.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and an essential element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
You will help the engineering team ensure the highest quality standard for each of our products in our library and is critical in delivering a world-class customer experience. This role will challenge you to go beyond repeating the same suite of tests for the same product every single day and instead force you to learn and test dozens of products.
If you share our obsession for product quality, seize this opportunity to learn and grow!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing new test cases and maintain existing ones to make sure the test suites are updated with the latest changes in each product
- Automating execution of test cases to avoid repetitive manual QA work after each release
- Executing defined test cases to uncover bugs and regression issues
- Documenting the results of failed tests cases and providing evidence by way of screenshots and defect reports
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Repeating the same suite of tests every day for a single product; our 60+ product library ensures you never run out of new products to test
- Working with antiquated toolsets like excel spreadsheets; instead, our advanced tooling and automation help you to remain focused on testing
Software Tester Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring that every product in IgniteTech’s portfolio meets the highest standard of quality, enabling a world-class customer experience
- 3+ years as a full-time, hands-on manual tester
- A personality that is detail-oriented and committed to high-quality work
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4426-SA-Sakaka-SoftwareTester.005
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sakākah, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A